Revera School of Management Admission 2013Admission Notification »
Revera School of Management Admission 2013
Plot No. 46, Sector 5,
Near MSEB Sub Station,
Navi Mumbai – 410 210,
Telephone No. : ( 022 ) 27743706,
Fax : ( 022 ) 27743712,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.reverasom.com.
Revera School of Management, Navi Mumbai invites application for admission to the following academic courses 2013 – 2014 :
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- MMS – Master of Management Studies
- E-MBA – Executive MBA
About Programs :
- The Institute – RSOM offers a two year full – time Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ), recognized by AICTE, New Delhi.
- The specializations offered are Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, IT and Finance. Students discover their true potential after practicing rigor and focused hard work having selected the specialization of their choice.
- The Institute offers the Master of Management Studies ( MMS ) course, a two year full – time post graduate degree course affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- This course is recognized by AICTE, New Delhi. The specializations offered are Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations.
Executive MBA :
- E – MBA from RSOM is specially designed for a fast – track executive who wants to acquire a professional education without taking a career break. The program offers a highly updated and well-researched curriculum through innovative pedagogic interface and a highly flexible curriculum design offering program completion option in a fast-track 15 months or 24 months duration, with an option of dual specialization.
- The specializations offered are Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations and Information Systems.
About the Trust :
- The Saraswati Education Society ( SES ) is the trust running ReVera School of Management ( RSOM ) successfully along with the renowned Diploma and Engineering colleges at their Kharghar campus. The trust also runs an International school in Mumbai. The Kharghar campus is built on sprawling 5 acres in the backdrop of Pandavpada waterfalls and hills.
Our Mission :
- The Mission of the RSOM is to provide excellence in post-graduate business education. To accomplish this, the College Fosters an integrated, experiential, and personalized learning environment Encourages critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, effective communication, ethical decision making, social responsibility and life-long learning The College is committed to the teacher-scholar model in which faculty members are simultaneously engaged in teaching and research.
Our Vision :
- The RSOM ( Revera School Of Management ) will provide a locally revered and nationally recognized business education for graduate students and in selected areas of post-graduate study. The programs of study will be distinguished by the personalized attention accorded to students, an integrated and contemporary curriculum, and the dedication of the faculty to creating an extraordinary classroom environment and facilitating career opportunities for graduates.