RKMVU MSc ( Computer Science ) AdmissionAdmission Notification »
RKMVU MSc ( Computer Science ) Admission 2019
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University invites admission application for MSc ( Computer Science ) program 2019
RKMVU MSc ( Computer Science ) Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc. degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Agriculture and Rural Development with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute. The duration of M.Sc. in Agriculture, Rural & Tribal Development is 2 years.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Agriculture Biotechnology)
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc. (Hons) with minimum 50% marks in Bioscience / Agriculture / relevant subjects / B.Sc. (3 year general degree) in Bioscience/Agriculture/Related subjects with minimum 55% marks.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Computer Science)
- Candidate must have hold of B.Sc. Hons or B.Tech. in computer science/engineering.
- Candidate with B.Tech. in any other discipline and a Diploma in Computer Science/ Bachelor in Computer Applications from any recognized University/Institute with 60% marks in aggregate (in the case of Hons students: 60% in Hons subject) are also eligible.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Mathematics)
- Candidate must have hold of B.Sc. (Hons) in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics or BMath / BStat / BE / B.Tech..
- Candidate should have 60% or more (in honours subjects) marks.
Master of Arts [MA] (Sanskrit)
- Candidate must have secured 65% marks in aggregate at Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination from a valid board of school education.
RKMVU MSc ( Computer Science ) Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the official website www.rkmvu.ac.in
- Fill-up the downloaded or obtained form with all the information.
- Attach/tag the important documents along with application form.
- Submit the application fee via demand draft drawn in favour of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University
- Submit the application form either by post/in person to the university office.
- Download/obtain the admit card
- Candidate must keep admit card and a copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates must submit attested photocopies of the following documents and an extra photograph for Admit Card in case of offline application along with the application form. However, they shall be required to produce the original documents at the time of interview.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of Madhyamik (Tenth) and Higher Secondary (Plus Two) or equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet of bachelor’s degree(excluding integrated courses)
Note: Candidates awaiting final results, the mark sheet of the last part of examination, along with a certificate from the Head of the institution stating that the candidate has appeared for the final examination and that the results are awaited, will be needed for consideration of application. But the candidate must submit the mark sheet of Bachelor’s final exam soon after their results are published.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificate in proof of age (Madhyamik/Matriculation/School Final/equivalent examination by the State Board).
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
- Transfer certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied should be produced at the time of admission.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form to be obtained from the Ashram Dispensary (at the time of admission).
- Certificates, if any, of extra-curricular activities.
Important note (in case of downloaded forms)
- Application fee for integrated BA-MA: ₹ 100/-
- Application fee for integrated B.Sc-M.Sc/M.Sc. (ARTD/ARD/agri-biotechnology/Physics/math/CS: ₹ 300/-
RKMVU MSc ( Computer Science ) Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates are selected for PG & Integrated PG courses on the basis of the merit in the entrance examination conducted by the respective departments of the university.
RKMVU MSc ( Computer Science ) Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date Of Application||15th May, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||20th May, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Results||21st May, 2019|
|4||Date of Interview||22nd May, 2019|
|5||commencement of classes||25th May, 2019|
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University,
PO Belur Math,
Dist Howrah – 712 202,
West Bengal, India,
Phone No. : 033 – 2654 – 9999,
Website : www.rkmvu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.