RNS Institute of Technology – RNSIT Admission 2013
RNS Institute of Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic Programs 2013 – 2014 :
UG Programs :
- B.E. ( Computer Science & Engineering )
- B.E. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering )
- B.E. ( Electrical and Electronics Engineering )
- B.E. ( Information Science & Engineering )
- B.E. ( Instrumentation Technology )
- B.E. ( Mechanical )
PG Programs :
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MCA ( Master of Computer Applications )
- M.Tech ( Computer Science Engineering )
- M.Tech ( Computer Network Engineering )
- M.Tech ( Industrial Electronics )
- M.Tech ( VLSI Design & Embedded Systems )
Research Programs :
Ph. D & M. Sc. ( Engg ) by Research in :
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Master of Business Administration
RNSIT Admission Procedure 2013 :
- The Government of Karnataka conducts Common Entrance Test ( CET ) for admission into various professional courses.
- The CET is generally conducted during March / April, 2013.
- RNSIT Admissions are made according to merit, subject to reservations to various categories.
RNSIT Admission Application Form 2013 :
- RNSIT Admission application form can be available from RNS Institute of Technology website : www.rnsit.ac.in.
- RNSIT Admission application form post by send to the following address :
The Admission Office,
RNS Institute of Technology,
Channasandra, Bangalore – 560 098,