S.A. Engineering College Admission 2019
SA Engineering College Admission 2019
S.A. Engineering College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Under Graduate & Post Graduate programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SA Engineering College Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- Information Technology
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- ME – Master of Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Communication System
- Embedded System Technologies
- Power Electronics and Drives
- CAD / CAM
SA Engineering College Admission Eligibility 2019
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination as approved by Anna University with minimum 50% for General, 45% ( OBC ), 40% ( MBC / DNC ), 35% ( SC / ST / NRI ) collectively in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics from a recognized board.
Name of the Program
Qualifications for Admission
|M.E - CAD / CAM||B.E / B.Tech ( Mech / Automobile / Mechatronics )|
|M.E Embedded System & Technologies||B.E ( EEE / ECE / I%C / E&I )
B.Tech ( IT / Electronics / Instrumentation )
|M.E. ( Communication Systems )||B.E. / B.Tech. ( ECE / Electronics )|
|M.E. ( Computer Science and Engineering )||B.E / B.Tech ( CSE / IT )|
|M.E - Power Electronics and Drives||B.E ( EEE / ECE / I%C / E&I )
B.Tech ( Electronics / Instrumentation )
|Master of Computer Applications ( MCA )||Any degree with the condition that the candidate must have studied Core Mathematics either at +2 level or Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.|
|Master of Business Administration ( MBA )||Any Degree from recognized university with 10+2+3 / 4 years pattern|
SA Engineering College Admission Application Form 2019
SA Engineering College admission application form is available in the official website www.saec.ac.in.
How to apply
Students are advised to follow the below – listed steps in order to apply for B.E, M.E, MCA and MBA courses offered by the college.
- Visit the official website of S.A. Engineering College.
- Complete the registration process by entering your personal, education details and entrance scores.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Application fee of [rupee] 500/- ( [rupee] 250/- for SC / ST / OBC / Native of Tamil Nadu ) can be paid through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or through SBI buddy.
- Check your application form before submission.
- On successful registration, candidates are notified with a confirmation message sent to their respective Email – IDs.
SA Engineering College Selection Procedure 2019
B.E / B.Tech : On the basis of marks in the qualifying examination followed by TNEA counselling process.
M.E. : On the basis of marks in the qualifying examination followed by score in TANCET.
SA Engineering College Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||TANCET Application Start Date||2nd April, 2019|
|2||TANCET Exam Date||19th May, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
|3||TNEA Application Start Date||3rd May, 2019|
|4||TNEA Application End Date||2nd June, 2019|
SA Engineering College,
Poonamalle – Avadi Road,
Veeraraghavapuram, Thiruverkadu Post,
Chennai – 600 077, Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 044 – 26801999,
Fax : 044 – 26801899,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.saec.ac.in.