Sadhana Centre for Management & Leadership Development – SCMLD Pune AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SCMLD Pune Admission 2018
Sadhana Centre for Management & Leadership Development invites admission application for Certified Trainer program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SCMLD Pune Admission Eligibility 2018
- Academic : Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in Classes X, XII and at graduation level, with the ability to converse in, comprehend, and write in English. ( Without reasonable English language proficiency, an executive level job will prove difficult. )
- Attitudinal : Candidates must demonstrate passion, determination and the tenacity to succeed by working hard consistently and persistently without giving up midway. In life and one’s profession, there will be difficulties, challenges, ups & downs, stresses and even failures. One must possess a strong will, and the determination to cope with and overcome such situations. At SCMLD, you will be challenged so that you develop the mettle to face and manage such situations – grumbling, making excuses, issuing accusations, sticking to escapism, feigning sickness, expecting too many holidays or leaves on grounds of family celebrations, obligations, etc. are not acceptable or possible. The acceptance of reality is very important for finding the right path towards success. SCMLD will give as much inputs and facilitation as possible in 7 months in terms of knowledge, skills, positive attitudes and strength & stamina. That opportunity and time has to be utilized for learning. Hence, absenteeism except due to hospitalisation or illness requiring medically prescribed isolation / rest will disqualify students and admission will stand cancelled unless reviewed on a case – to – case basis. At SCMLD there is no spoon – feeding. Adults are to be responsible and to behave as such, taking the initiative to participate, involve oneself, and learn by doing, and assimilating concepts.
- Values : Candidates must respect and follow the path of honesty, ethics and universal human values including age – old Indian family values of respecting experience and wisdom. They must work in and adapt fast to organisation ethos, accepting the necessary qualities while staying principled and preserving good character and high integrity. Collaboration, citizenship values, truth, integrity, and good conduct are non – negotiable at SCMLD. Please appreciate the fact that you are being trained to become a leader, not to get by as an ordinary person.
- Economic ( For the 20 students from economically weaker strata ) : Family income should not be above ₹ 2 lakh/- per annum.
SCMLD Pune Admission Seats 2018
Maximum Intake : 60
- 20 seats are reserved for students from economically weaker strata free of cost.
- 40 seats are on fee basis for self – inspired lady students from the affordable strata.
SCMLD Pune Admission Application Form 2018
Sadhana Centre for Management & Leadership Development admission application form is available in the official website www.scmld.org.
SCMLD Pune Selection Procedure 2018
First Step :
Applicants are to submit online the preliminary registration form. On receipt of this, SCMLD will arrange an e – mail communication / tele – conversation with the applicant to understand how much the applicant is aware of SCMLD, its programmes, the requirements of the programme and other details relevant to the applicant vis – a – vis the programme, its essentials, objectives and so on. Details of the papers, certificates and documents should be kept ready for the final application form, will also be communicated over phone, by mail / mobile phone messages. Two letters of recommendation are also required.
Second Step :
If the institute representative is satisfied with preliminary details, we will e – mail the formal application in PDF format, which the applicant can download, print and fill up and courier back with all appurtenances as required, viz reference letters, statement of purpose, parents’ income certificate and other details. Applicants may also submit these online with scanned copies of documents / certificates, reference letters and so on.
Third Step :
On scrutiny of the final application, we may contact the applicant, parents and referrers over phone or otherwise in case any clarification is required.
Fourth Step :
With due appointment and communication, SCMLD representative ( s ) or local alumni of SCMLD will visit the applicant’s home to meet the parents to explain everything, answer queries if any, and also to understand the living conditions / circumstances of the applicant. Sponsors and referrers may also be contacted / met.
Fifth Step :
Then the applicant and parent ( s ) must visit SCMLD, Pune and see for themselves the facilities and seek clarifications if any. If satisfied in all respects, the applicant should take the psychometric tests and other tests of English, Logic, Reasoning etc. Parent ( s ) and the applicant must also sign a Code of Conduct statement and undertaking as well, if interested in admission.
Sixth and Last Stage :
The applicant will be offered admission based on merit.
Sadhana Centre for Management & Leadership Development,
392 A, Mahale Plot,
Deep Bungalow – Vetal Chowk Road,
Model Colony P.O., Pune – 411 016,
Phone No. : +91 020 65200482,
Mobile : +91 9552590074,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.scmld.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.