Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics – SINP PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics PhD Admission will be based on JEST / GATE / CSIR / UGC NET / DBT / ICMR NET
SINP Kolkata PhD Admission 2019
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2019.
SINP Kolkata PhD Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidate must passed Masters’ degree in Physics.
- Biophysical Sciences
- Candidate must passed Masters’ degree in Physics / Chemistry ( with Life Science at 10+2 level ) or Masters’ degrees in Life Sciences ( with Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level ).
- Students appearing in the final examinations for their Master’s degrees during the current academic session may also apply. However, their admission will be made provisional till they successfully pass their Masters’ degrees in compliance with the cut – off requirement for SINP screening procedure.
SINP Kolkata PhD Admission Application Form 2018
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics admission application form will be available at website : www.saha.ac.in.
- The eligible students can apply for the programmes only through online application.
- Candidates qualifying in more than one nation – wide screening test should put in separate applications.
- Candidates are requested to note that candidates seeking admission to SINP Ph.D. programmes need to apply through on – line application portal with hall ticket number / rank / percentile marks of national level qualification tests like JEST, JGEEBILS, NET, GATE.
SINP Kolkata PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- A first screening will be done based on the previous academic records of the applicants.
- Candidates interested in both the experimental and theoretical physics streams are encouraged to apply separately.
- A further shortlist of candidates will be prepared based on the performance in nation – wide screening test as mentioned below :
- For Physics ( Experimental and Theoretical )
- Joint Entrance Screening Test ( JEST )
- GATE in Physics
- CSIR / UGC NET for JRF in Physics
- For Biophysical Sciences
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences ( JGEEBILS ) conducted by NCBS – TIFR.
- CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR NET for JRF
- GATE in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Physics and Chemistry
- No SINP entrance test will be conducted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next level of selection procedure including an interview process to be held at SINP.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e – mail and also through announcement in our web page.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performances in all the above stages of screening and selection.
- The selected candidates will be informed by e – mail and also through announcement in our web page.
SINP Kolkata PhD Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Start date of submission of application form||December, 2018|
|2||Date of last submission of application form||December, 2018|
|3||Written Test will be held||March, 2019|
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics,
Sector – 1, Block – AF,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700 064,
Telephone No : 033 – 2337 5345 – 49,
Fax No : 091 – 33 – 2337 4637,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.saha.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.