Sahrdaya College of Engineering & Technology – SCET Thrissur AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SCET Thrissur Admission 2019
Sahrdaya College of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) programs 2019.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Bio Medical Engineering
- Bio Technology Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
SCET Thrissur Admission Seats 2019
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 120 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering – 120 Seats
- Bio Medical Engineering – 60 Seats
- Bio Technology Engineering – 60 Seats
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 60 Seats
- Civil Engineering – 60 Seats
SCET Thrissur Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should pass Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or Examinations recognised as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together. Candidates should also qualify the KEAM 2019 conducted by “The Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala”
SCET Thrissur Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- SCET Application form will be available at the website www.sahrdaya.ac.in
SCET Thrissur Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The admission will be on the basis of MERIT ONLY by adding the marks obtained in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala and the marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination (PLUS TWO). The marks will be apportioned in the ratio 50:50
- The merit list will be published on the college WEBSITE and candidate will be called for centralized allotment in the order of Rank. The allotment schedule will be published on the WEBSITE
- For NRI Seat, the candidates need not qualify KEAM
- They should produce the below said NRI documents for admission
- Embassy Letter/Employment Certificate.
- Passport and Visa Copy
- Relationship Letter of the sponsor and the candidate from the Village office.
- NRI Cheque of a bank in India
SCET Thrissur Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Management & NRI Seats Started||1st November, 2018|
Thrissur ( Dt ) – 680 684,
Kerala State, India,
Phone No. : 0480 – 2726630,
Fax No. : 0480 – 2726634,
Email : Info@sahrdaya.ac.in,
Website : www.sahrdaya.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.