Sainik School Kunjpura Admission 2019Admission Notification »
Sainik School Kunjpura Admission 2019
Sainik School Kunjpura Admission invites application from candidates for admission to the acadmic session 2019
Sainik School Kunjapura Vacanices 2019
- Class VI
- Class IX
Sainik School Kunjapura Eligibility 2019
- It is important to know whether a student desiring admission in Sainik School satisfies the criteria laid by the authorities or not. If a student does not fulfill the criteria the he will not be permitted to appear for the entrance exam.You can simply check the eligibility requirements from the table given below.
- Qualification :
- For class VI : Passed class 5th from a recognized school
- For class IX : Passed class 8th from a recognized school
- Age criteria:
- For class VI : Candidates must be 10 years old
- For class IX : Candidate must be 13 years old
- Language :
- For class VI : English or any other Indian Language
- For class IX : English
Sainik School Kunjapura Seats 2019
Reservation of Seats
- 67% of the seats are reserved for the boys from the state in which the Sainik School is located, which in this case is Haryana.
- The remaining seats will be made available to boys from other States and UTs.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for students from SC category.
- 5% seats are reserved for students from ST category.
- 25% of seats are reserved for the Children of Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen.
- Note : If the required SC / ST / DEF candidates are not available, the vacancies will be filled in by General Category students.
Sainik School Kunjapura Exam Pattern 2019
- Students can prepare from the NCERT’s for the entrance exam as per the pattern mentioned.
Note : Students must note that 50 Marks will be dedicated for Interview for admission into both the classes.
- The final Merit List will be prepared according to the overall marks scored by the students in Written Exam and Interview cum Medical Examination.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Exam Pattern for class VI|
|Exam Duration – 2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|General Knowledge ( SC & SST )||25||50|
|Exam Pattern for Class IX|
|Exam Duration – 3 Hours|
Sainik School Kunjapura Application form 2019
- Sainik School Kunjapura application form details will be available at the website : www.sskunjpura.org
- Students can obtain offline form from Sainik School Kunjpura’s office on any working day or by via online mode by visiting the official website of AISSEE. A certain amount of fee is be paid by the candidate for both the modes – online and offline. The details of the registration fee are given below.
- Category of General & Defense [rupee] 400 /-
- Category of SC / ST [rupee] 250/-
Sainik School Kunjapura Important Dates 2019
|1.||Availability of Application Form||3rd week of October, 2018|
|2.||Last Date to submit the Form and Application Fee||1st week of December, 2018|
|3.||Date of Exam||2nd week of January, 2019|
|4.||Merit list Declaration ( School wise )||2nd week of February ,2019|
|5.||Medical Exam & Interview||4th week of February, 2019 to 2nd week of March, 2019|
|6.||Final Merit List||3rd week of March, 2019|
Sainik School Kunjpura,
Karnal, ( Haryana ) – 132 023,
Website : www.sskunjpura.org