Sambalpur University DDCE Admission 2013
Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education ( DDCE ),
Sambalpur – 768 019,
Webiste : www.sambalpuruniversityddce.com.
Sambalpur University, Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education invites application for admission to the following academic session 2013 – 2014 :
- MBA – Master of Business Administration ( 2 Years )
- MCA ( Direct Entry ) ( 3 Years )
- MCA ( Lateral Entry ) ( 2 Years )
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application ( 3 Years )
- PGDCA – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application ( 1 Year )
Sambalpur University DDCE Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- A candidate who has passed the Bachelor Degree Examination of Sambalpur University or any examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Academic Council of Sambalpur University, shall be eligible to apply for admission into Master of Business Administration under Distance and Continuing Mode Program.
- Candidates admitted to the Master of Business Administration ( Distance Education ) Program shall be required to bear all incidental expenses on their Winter Project & Training, Preparation of project & dissertation report, case studies and Computer Work.
- A Candidate will be Admitted / re – admitted to the First Semester / next semester only after the payment of fees within 15 days of the beginning of the semester.
- Any Graduate of a recognized University / Institute having mathematics as a subject at 10 + 2 / Diploma or Graduation. Those who have not studied mathematics at the 10 + 2 / Diploma or Graduation level will be required to successfully complete the mathematics Paper-I ( Computer Based Mathemitcs & Statistics ) as per BCA course structure of Sambalpur University concurently with the 1st year of MCA Course and such candidates are required to pay an additional course fee of 2000/-.
MCA Lateral Entry :
- Lateral entry to MCA 3rd Semester is allowed to the candidates who have already successfully completed :
- PGDCA / PGDIT or its equivalent program from a Recognized University / Institute ( or )
- ‘A’ level examination of DOEACC Society, after graduation ( or )
- BCA, BSc ( IT ), BSc. ( Computer Sc. ) or any degree having Computer Science / IT as major subjects.
- Candidates desirous of taking admission in MCA 3rd semester (lateral entry) will have to pay course fees only for the Semesters to be completed. However such candidates have to pay an exemption ( Lateral Entry ) fee of 5000/- alongwith the admission fees. Those who have not studied mathematics at the 10 + 2 / Diploma or Graduation level will be required to successfully complete the mathematics Paper-I ( Computer Based Mathemitcs & Statistics) as per BCA course structure of Sambalpur University concurently with the 2nd Year of MCA Course and such candidates are required to pay an additional course fee of 2000/-.
- 10 + 2 in any Discipline or Diploma or Equivalent.
- Graduate in any Discipline or Equivalent.
Sambalpur University DDCE Admission Application Form 2013 :
Off Line Availability :
- Sambalpur University DDCE admission form and prospectus will be available in the approved Study Center which can be obtained by depositing processing fees of 250/- in shape of Bank Challan in SBI / UCO Bank.
On Line Availability :
- Admission form and prospectus can be downloaded from Sambalpur University DDCE website : www.sambalpuruniversityddce.com which can be used for filling after taking printout.
- Send completed Sambalpur University DDCE admission application form along with DD for 250/-.
Important Dates for Sambalpur University DDCE Admission 2013 :
- Last date for submission of Sambalpur University DDCE application form is : 30th September, 2013.
- Last date for submission of Sambalpur University DDCE application form with fine 100/- : 30th October, 2013.