Sandip Foundation Admission 2018
Sandip Foundation Admission 2018
Sandip Foundation invites applications for admission to the Engineering Programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Sandip Foundation Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- E&TC Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Sandip Foundation Admission Eligibility 2018
First Year of Engineering
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Should have passed HSC ( std. XII ) examination from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together and secured minimum 50% marks.
- Should have 150 marks out of 300 marks [135 marks ( i.e. 45% ) in case of candidate belonging to backward class categories from Maharashtra State in subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together.
- Obtained Score in JEE Main Paper – I or in CET conducted by the competent Authority. OR
- Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma courses in Engineering / Technology with minimum of 50% marks ( 45% in case candidate belongs to Backward Class or Candidate with disability from Maharashtra State ) OR
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a Recognized University as defined by University Grants Commission and obtained at least 50% marks ( at least 45% in case of Backward class categories with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only ) and passed XII Standard with Mathematics as a Subject.
Direct Admission To Second Year of Engineering
- Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% ( 40% Marks in case of candidates of Backward Class categories and persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only ) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an AICTE or Central Government or State Government approved Institution or its equivalents.
- Passed B. Sc. Degree from a University Grants Commission ( UGC ) or Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only ) and passed HSC with Mathematics as subject. Will have to clear Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mathematics of FE along with DSE subjects.
Sandip Foundation Admission Application Form 2018
Sandip Foundation admission application form is available in the official website www.siem.sandipfoundation.org
Sandip Foundation Selection Procedure 2018
First Year Engineering Degree Course
The following admission procedure should be followed by all candidates who have been allotted seats by Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and Institute for admission to First Year ( FE ), Second year of engineering degree course in “Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management”, Mahiravani, Nashik :
- Step 1 : Report Admission Cell to learn about which and how to fill the admission form, submission of undertaking, certificates, fees by DD, read all of notices regarding refundable, non – refundable and University fees / amounts.
- Step 2 : Purchase / obtain the admission form along with all sorts of undertaking formats.
- Step 3 : Fill the admission form and other formats neat and complete.
- Step 4 : Get the duly filled admission form and documents verified from the designated authority / admission cell at college office / admission center. Keep minimum 25 Xerox copies of each document being submitted, so that next four year you do not run short of copies of these documents.
- Step 5 : Pay the adhoc / interim / final fees as stipulated by the Fees Regulating Authority by demand draft drawn in favor of “Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management” payable at Nashik along with other fees.
- Step 6 : Collect the fee payment receipt from the accounts section / admission center.
- Step 7 : Report the concerned counter to generate the provisional admission receipt from DTE portal.
- Step 8 : Collect the “Acknowledgment Letter” of submission of original documents from student section / admission center.
- To avail the facility of hostel & transportation, contact Admin Office ( Sandip Foundation ) ( if necessary ) read notices carefully for refundable and non – refundable amounts.
- If admitted for hostel, report to rector with paid receipts.
Important Note :
- Backward class candidate admitted against reserved category must fill & submit the government free – ship / scholarship forms within 8 ( Eight ) days from the date of admission. Forms are available on line on below mentioned websites.
- OBC / SC / VJ / NT / SBC Category ( CAP ) : – www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in
- ST Category ( CAP ) : – www.etribal.maharashtra.gov.in
- For candidates belonging to minority categories can fill On – line form on the official web site of DTE. i.e www.dte.org.in ( in State Govt. Scholarship )
- The students and their parent must submit undertakings in respect of ragging & minimal attendance i.e. 75% and for Fees Regulating Authority Fixed fees. ( the format is available on the web site and on the Notice Board )
- The fee paid at the time of admission is adhoc / interim and may change as per the directives of Fees Regulating Authority and student will have to pay revised fee within three weeks after the notification. Undertaking in this respect must be submitted jointly by candidate at the time of admission. ( the format is available on the web site and on the Notice Board ).
Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management,
Tal & Dist : Nashik – 422213,
Phone No. : ( 02504 ) 222551 – 53,
Fax No. : ( 02594 ) 222555,
Mobile No. : 9545453255 / 954545326,
Toll Free No : 18002332714,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.siem.sandipfoundation.org