Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics – SGITO Admission 2019
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics SGITO Admission 2019
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics invites admission application for BSc program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SGITO Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Basic Nursing
- Anesthesia Technology
- Imaging Technology
- Operational Theatre Technology
SGITO Admission Eligibility 2019
Candidates who have two years pre – university examination ( PUC ) or equivalent or have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology, obtained at least 45% marks of the total marks in Physics Chemistry Biology with English subjects of the qualifying examination are eligible.
SGITO Admission Application Form 2019
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics admission application form is available in the official website www.sgito.org.
How to apply
The college offers an offline mode of application. The application form cum prospectus can be obtained by sending a Demand Draft to the college. Candidate can also obtain the form in person or by post.
- Candidate can obtain the application form from the college office.
- Prospectus with application form can also be obtained by sending a DD of [rupee] 500/- in favour of Sanjay Gandhi College of Nursing, Byrasandha, Bangalore – 560011 from any scheduled bank.
- The filled – in application form with acknowledgement can be submitted in person or send by registered post to the following address :
Sanjay Gandhi College of Nursing,
Byrasandha, Bangalore – 560011
Documents Required :
- SSLC Certificate
- II PUC Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner
SGITO Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is Merit Based
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics,
1st Block, Byrasandra, Jayanagar East,
Bangalore – 560 011,
Phone No. : 080 – 2656 4516,
Fax : 080 – 26565222,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sgito.org.