Sankar Institute of Science Technology & Management – SISTAM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SISTAM Admission 2018
Sankar Institute of Science Technology & Management invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following Courses 2018
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Hotel Management
- BA English Language & Literature
- B.Com Commerce with Computer Application
SISTAM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidate should have a pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent there to with Physics as one of the subject under Science group.
- Candidate should have a pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent there to with Chemistry as one of the subject under Science group.
B.Sc Hotel Management
- The eligibility for admission to the BSc. HM&CS (Bachelor degree in Hotel Management and Catering Science) programme under the University of Kerala is a pass in the Higher Secondary / Technical Higher Secondary / Vocational Higher Secondary examination of the Kerala State Government with any subject combination or any other examination declared by the University of Kerala as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45 percent marks in the aggregate.
BA English Language & Literature
- Candidate should have a Pass in Higher Secondary Examination or VHSE with any subject combination or any other examination recognized by the University of Kerala with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
B.Com Commerce with Computer Application
- Eligibility for admissions and reservation of seats for the programme shall be according to rules framed by the University from time to time. No student shall be eligible for admission to the programme unless he / she has successfully completed the examination conducted by a Board / University at the +2 level of schooling or its equivalent.
SISTAM Admission Application Form 2018
- SISTAM admission application form available at the official website : sankarinstitute.org
SISTAM Admission Selection Procedure 2018
B.Sc Hotel Management
- 50% of the candidates for admission will be selected on the basis of the Rank List published by the University of Kerala and the remaining 50% will be selected on the basis of the Rank List published by the College Management based on the Entrance Examination conducted by them. For preparing the final Rank List for admission, 80% weightage will be given to the marks scored by the candidates in the respective Entrance Examinations, 10% weightage for group discussion and 10% weightage for interview.
Tazham South, Chathannoor P.O,
Kollam – 691 572,
Phone No. : 0474 – 2596200,
Mobile No. : 09961047037,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : sankarinstitute.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.