Sankara Educational Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sankara Educational Institutions Admission 2019
Sankara Institute of Management Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Diploma Programs 2019
- MBA ( Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and Management, Systems, Shipping & Logistics, Production )
Sankara Institute of Management Science Admission Eligibility 2019
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Sankara Institute of Management Science Admission Application Form 2019
- Sankara Institute of Management Science Admission Application Form available at the official website www.sankara.ac.in
- Visit the official website of college.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it up in clear capital letters in black pen and paste a recent passport size photo.
- For application fee, make payment can be made through net transfer/RTGS to the following account.
Account Name: Coimbatore Educational and Cultural Foundation Trust
CURRENT A/C NO: 069288700000068
IFSC CODE: YESB0000692
BRANCH: R.S.Puram, Coimbatore
BANK NAME: YES BANK LTD
- Candidates can also pay through Demand Draft.
- DD should be drawn in favor of Coimbatore Educational and Cultural Foundation Trust (payable at Coimbatore).
- Submit the form in person or post mail.
Documents required with original certificate at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of HSC.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- Consolidated Mark sheet of Undergraduate degree course.
- UG Provisional Certificate or UG Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Scorecard of Entrance Exam.
- Migration Certificate (For candidates having studied UG course from University Other than Bharathiar University)
- Passport size photo – 02.
Sankara Institute of Management Science Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- On the basis of Entrance exam TANCET/CMAT/MAT score and Interview.
Sankara Institute of Management Science Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( CMAT )||1st November, 2018 - 15th December, 2018|
|2||Application Form ( MAT )||5th October, 2018 - 30th November, 2018 ( PBT ); 7th December, 2018 (CBT)|
|3||Exam Date ( CMAT )||28th January, 2019|
|4||Exam Date ( MAT )||9th Dec, 2018 ( PBT ), 15th December, 2018 (CBT)|
Sankara Educational Institutions Admission
Sankara Polytechnic College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Diploma Programs
- DCE – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- DME – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- DAE – Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- DEEE – Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- DECE – Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- DCSE – Diploma in Computer Engineering
Sankara Polytechnic College Admission Eligibility
Eligibility for FULL TIME
- For I year-Passed 10th / SSC / Matric / CBSC / ANGLO
- For II year ( Lateral entry ) –Passed 12th science with Vocational / Technical ( or ) 10th + ( 2 years I.T.I ) with appropriate specialization.
Eligibility for PART TIME
- 10th pass + 2 years work experience ( OR )
- 10th pass + ITI with appropriate specialization.
Sankara Polytechnic College Admission Seats
- DCE – Diploma in Civil Engineering – 60 seats
- DME – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats ( FT ) + 60 seats ( PT )
- DAE – Diploma in Automobile Engineering – 60 seats
- DEEE – Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 60 seats ( FT ) + 60 seats ( PT )
- DECE – Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering – 60 seats
- DCSE – Diploma in Computer Engineering – 60 seats
Sankara Polytechnic College Admission Application Form
How to apply
- Sankara Polytechnic College admission application form can be Downloaded from Sankara Polytechnic College Website www.sankara.ac.in.
- Candidate may print the application, fill up in clear capital letters in black pen, paste photo, and submit to the office either in person or post mail with a cash or DD of ₹300
Sankara Polytechnic College,
Coimbatore – 641 035,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2666490,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sankara.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.