Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University – SGBAU Amravati Admission 2016
SGBAU Amravati Admission 2016
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati invites admission application for M.Sc Biotechnology Admission for 2016.
SGBAU Amravati Admission Eligibility 2016 :
The candidate appearing for the Entrance Examination for the purpose of admission to M.Sc. ( Biotechnology ) course shall have minimum eligibility as –
- B.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences, Biosciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy or Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery ( M.B.B.S. ) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent examination recognize by Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University are eligible to appear in entrance test as given in para 3 below;
- The students should have minimum 50% marks as aggregate in the degree course.
- The students will have to pass entrance examination for admission in M.Sc. Sem – I ( Biotechnology ) as per the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University rules.” Eligibility of candidates who are due to appear in the qualifying examination.
- The candidate who are due to appear in the respective qualifying examination prescribed as eligibility for admission shall also be considered for appearing in the Entrance Test. Such candidates will be allowed to appear in Entrance Examination at their own risk and on the clear stipulation that in the event of their selection, they will be entitled to admission only if they secure the minimum prescribed percentage of marks in their qualifying degree examination and that they will be required to submit all the documents including final mark sheet of the qualifying examination before the deadline for admission fixed by the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
- Candidate will be declared eligible for admission to M.Sc. ( Biotechnology ) course as per the merit list prepared by the Central Admission Committee.
- Candidate securing less than 45% marks in Entrance Examination will not be eligible for admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology Course.
- The University shall not assure admission to the M.Sc. ( Biotechnology ) ( Two Years Degree Course ) to all, who have passed Entrance Examination,. The admissions would be finalised by Central Admission Committee. There shall be a waiting list. The selected candidates have to apply a fresh for admission to Central Admission Committee.
- The total intake capacity shall be 20. Out of total intake capacity :
- 70% seats shall be reserved for the students of the University.
- 20% seats shall be reserved for the students of other Universities and states.
- 10% seats shall be reserved for the students from the foreign countries.Provided, the seats reserved for category 2 and 3 above remain vacant, these seats shall be filled in from the students of this university.
- No complaint or any other matter will be entertained by the University in this respect.
- Reservations for candidates as per Maharashtra State Government rules.
- Application for Entrance Examination will not be considered unless it is :
- Properly and correctly filled in, and signed by the candidate appearing for the test.
- Accompanied by true copies of the requisite certificates i.e. certified copies of marklists.
- And, received in the office of the Central Administrative Service Unit, Library Building, Amravati University, Amravati on or before the Last date prescribed before closing hour.
Note : Application received after the last date will not be entertained in any circumstances.
SGBAU Amravati Exam Pattern 2016 :
There shall be an Entrance Examination for M.Sc. Biotechnology ( Two Year degree Course – Semester Pattern ). The question paper for the entrance examination will be of two hours duration and divided into two parts :
Part A : Will have multiple choice questions at the level of 10 + 2. The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. There will be 30 questions. Each question will carry one mark ( Total Marks for Part A – 30 ).
Part B : Will also have multiple choice questions at the level of Bachelor Degree. There will be 10 questions from Chemistry and 60 questions from Biology ( Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology ). Each question will carry one mark. ( Total Marks for Part B – 70 ).
SGBAU Amravati Admission Selection Procedure 2016 :
- The selection will depend strictly on the merit of the candidate in the Entrance Examination.
- The Entrance Examination will not have negative marking.
- There shall be no retotalling of marks or revaluation of the answer sheet of the Entrance Examination.
- The eligibility decided through Entrance Examination would be considered for admission during the current academic year only and would not be allowed to be carried forward for the next academic year.
- The Entrance Examination would be of 2 hours duration and would have maximum 100 marks. Discrepancy if any, noted by candidate, in the provided question set should be reported within 15 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
- The Entrance Examination will have multiple choice objective type questions.
- The medium of Entrance Examination will be English.
- Time schedule of Entrance Examination will be displayed on the notice board of Central Administrative Services Unit (CASU) and the website
SGBAU Amravati Admission Application Form 2016 :
- SGBAU Amravati admission application form can be downloaded from Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University website : www.sgbau.ac.in.
- Send completed SGBAU Amravati admission application along with a DD for 750/- for open category and 500/- for reserved category in favour of “Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University”, payable at Amravati from any nationalized bank OR make payment of the application fee in cash in Amravati University and acquire payment receipt.
- Attach DD or Fee receipt ( if payment is made in cash ) and required documents with application form.
- Send the form in A4 size envelope by Courier / Registered post / by hand to :
Biotech entrance committee,
CASU office, Vidyarthi Bhawan,
SGB Amravati University,
Amravati – 444 602.
Important Dates for SGBAU Amravati Admission 2016 :
|Sr No.||Particulars||Date and Time|
|1||Application forms will be available from||28 March, 2016|
|2||Last date of receipt of application form at CASU office by post / courier||18 June, 2016 upto 05:00 PM|
|3||Date of examination||26 June, 2016|
|4||Declaration of result on website||28 June 2016|
Contact Details :
Camp Area, Near Tapovan Gate,
Amravati, Maharashtra 444602
Telephone No : 0721 266 2173
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.sgbau.ac.in
SGBAU Amravati Admission 2016 Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati invites admission application for M.Sc Biotechnology Admission for 2016. SGBAU Amravati Admission Eligibility 2016 : The candidate appearing for the Entrance Examination for the purpose of admission to M.Sc. ( … Continue reading
Admission Notification Related : SGBAU Admission 2016, SGBAU Admission Notification 2016, SGBAU Admission 2016 Eligibility, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University – SGBAU Amravati Admission 2016, MSc Biotech Admission in SGBAU 2016, SGBAU Admission Online Application Form 2016, SGBAU Admission 2016 Application Last Date, SGBAU Submission of Admission Application 2016, Amravati University MSc Entrance, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University LLM Admission, SGBAU MSc Biotech Admission Procedure 2016, Amravati University MA Admission 2016, Amravati University Admission 2016 Dates, How to get Application 2016 in SGBAU Amravati, SGBAU Amravati Admission Qualification 2016, SGBAU MSc Biotech Application Fee 2016, How to Apply MSc Biotech Admission in SGBAU, SGBAU Admission Prospectus, SGBAU Exam Syllabus, SGBAU MSc Biotech Entrance Exam Syllabus, SGBAU Examination Syllabus, Test Syllabus For SGBAU MSc, How To Download SGBAU Syllabus MSc Biotech Application Form 2016 in SGBAU,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for sant gadge baba amravati university – sgbau amravati admission 2016 by vennila