Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University – SGBAU Amravati Admission 2015
SGBAU Amravati Admission 2015
SGB Amravati University,
Amravati – 444 602,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sgbau.ac.in
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati invites admission application for M.Sc Biotechnology program 2015.
SGBAU Amravati Admission Eligibility 2015
The candidate appearing for the Entrance Examination for the purpose of admission to M.Sc. ( Biotechnology ) course shall have minimum eligibility as –
1. B.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences, Biosciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy or Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery ( M.B.B.S. ) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent examination recognize by Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University are eligible to appear in entrance test as given in para 3 below;
2. The students should have minimum 50% marks as aggregate in the degree course.
3. The students will have to pass entrance examination for admission in M.Sc. Sem – I ( Biotechnology ) as per the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University rules.” Eligibility of candidates who are due to appear in the qualifying examination.
4. The candidate who are due to appear in the respective qualifying examination prescribed as eligibility for admission shall also be considered for appearing in the Entrance Test. Such candidates will be allowed to appear in Entrance Examination at their own risk and on the clear stipulation that in the event of their selection, they will be entitled to admission only if they secure the minimum prescribed percentage of marks in their qualifying degree examination and that they will be required to submit all the documents including final mark sheet of the qualifying examination before the deadline for admission fixed by the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
5. Candidate will be declared eligible for admission to M.Sc. ( Biotechnology ) course as per the merit list prepared by the Central Admission Committee.
6. Candidate securing less than 45% marks in Entrance Examination will not be eligible for admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology Course.
7. The University shall not assure admission to the M.Sc. ( Biotechnology ) ( Two Years Degree Course ) to all, who have passed Entrance Examination,. The admissions would be finalised by Central Admission Committee. There shall be a waiting list. The selected candidates have to apply a fresh for admission to Central Admission Committee.
8. The total intake capacity shall be 20. Out of total intake capacity :
- 70% seats shall be reserved for the students of the University.
- 20% seats shall be reserved for the students of other Universities and states.
- 10% seats shall be reserved for the students from the foreign countries.Provided, the seats reserved for category 2 and 3 above remain vacant, these seats shall be filled in from the students of this university.
9. No complaint or any other matter will be entertained by the University in this respect.
10. Reservations for candidates as per Maharashtra State Government rules.
11. Application for Entrance Examination will not be considered unless it is :
- Properly and correctly filled in, and signed by the candidate appearing for the test.
- Accompanied by true copies of the requisite certificates i.e. certified copies of marklists.
- And, received in the office of the Central Administrative Service Unit, Library Building, Amravati University, Amravati on or before the Last date prescribed before closing hour.
Note : Application received after the LAST DATE will not be entertained in any circumstances.
SGBAU Amravati Exam Pattern 2015
There shall be an Entrance Examination for M.Sc. Biotechnology ( Two Year degree Course – Semester Pattern ). The question paper for the entrance examination will be of two hours duration and divided into two parts :
Part A : Will have multiple choice questions at the level of 10 + 2. The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. There will be 30 questions. Each question will carry one mark ( Total Marks for Part A – 30 ).
Part B : Will also have multiple choice questions at the level of Bachelor Degree. There will be 10 questions from Chemistry and 60 questions from Biology ( Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology ). Each question will carry one mark. ( Total Marks for Part B – 70 ).
SGBAU Amravati Admission Selection Procedure 2015
1. The selection will depend strictly on the merit of the candidate in the Entrance Examination.
2. The Entrance Examination will not have negative marking.
3. There shall be no retotalling of marks or revaluation of the answer sheet of the Entrance Examination. The eligibility decided through Entrance Examination would be considered for admission during the current academic year only and would not be allowed to be carried forward for the next academic year.
4. The Entrance Examination would be of 2 hours duration and would have maximum 100 marks. Discrepancy if any, noted by candidate, in the provided question set should be reported within 15 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
5. The Entrance Examination will have multiple choice objective type questions.
6. The medium of Entrance Examination will be English.
SGBAU Amravati Admission Application Form 2015
- SGBAU Amravati admission application form can be downloaded from Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University website : www.sgbau.ac.in.
- Send completed SGBAU Amravati admission application along with a DD for 750/- for open category and 500/- for reserved category in favour of “Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University”, payable at Amravati from any nationalized bank.
- Duly filled SGBAU Amravati admission application post by sent to the following address :
Biotech entrance committee,
CASU office, Vidyarthi Bhawan,
SGB Amravati University,
Amravati – 444 602.
Important Dates SGBAU Amravati Admission 2015
- Last date of receipt of SGBAU admission application form at CASU office by post / courier : 25th June, 2015, 05.00 p.m.
- SGBAU Application forms will be available from : 25th April, 2015
- Date of SGBAU exam : 05th July, 2015.
- Declaration of SGBAU result on website www.sgbau.ac.in : 07th July, 2015.
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University invites Online application for admission to PG courses 2013 – 2014.
- M.A - Translational Hindi, Marathi, Sociology, English
- MSc - Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany Zoology, Statistics, Geology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Applied Electronics and Home Science
- B.L.I.Sc - Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- M.L.I.Sc - Master of Library and Information Science
- LLM - Master of Law
- PGDCS - Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Science
- PGDEM - Post – Graduate Diploma in Event Management
- PGDHRE - Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PGDRSGIS - Post Graduate Diploma In Remote Sensing and GIS
SGBAU PG Admission Application Form 2015 :
- SGBAU PG admission application form available in university website : www.sgbau.ac.in.
- Send completed SGBAU PG admission application form along with a DD for 300/- for Open Category and 200/- for Reserved Category in favour of the “Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University”, or by Cash at the University Finance counter.
- Duly filled SGBAU PG admission application form post by sent to the following address :
Central Admission Committee,
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University,
Amravati – 444 602,
- PG Admission prescribed format available website ( www.sgbau.ac.in / oasis.mkcl.org/aupg ) from : 01st July, 2013.
SGBAU Amravati offers 2015 PG courses – SGBAU Amravati Admission 2015 Eligibility – SGBAU Amravati Admission 2015 Selection Procedure – SGBAU Amravati Admission 2015 Application Form – Important Dates SGBAU Amravati Admission 2015
Admission Notification Related : SGBAU Admission 2015, SGBAU Admission Notification 2015, SGBAU Admission 2015 Eligibility, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University – SGBAU Amravati Admission 2015, MSc Biotech Admission in SGBAU 2015, SGBAU Admission Online Application Form 2015, SGBAU Admission 2015 Application Last Date, SGBAU Submission of Admission Application 2015, Amravati University MSc Entrance, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University LLM Admission, SGBAU MSc Biotech Admission Procedure 2015, Amravati University MA Admission 2015, Amravati University Admission 2015 Dates, How to get Application 2015 in SGBAU Amravati, SGBAU Amravati Admission Qualification 2015, SGBAU MSc Biotech Application Fee 2015, How to Apply MSc Biotech Admission in SGBAU, SGBAU Admission Prospectus, Admission 2015, MSc Biotech Application Form 2015 in SGBAU, Latest Admission News, MSc Admission 2015, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for sant gadge baba amravati university – sgbau amravati admission 2015 by swathi