Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciene & Research Center – SIMSRC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SIMSRC Admission 2019
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Science & Research Center invites application for admission to the MD Programs for the academic year 2019.
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Physiology
- MD Forensic Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Community Medicine
SIMSRC Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must possess degree in BHMS and he/she must be Indian citizen.
- Candidate must not have attained the age of 45 years
SIMSRC Admission Application Form 2019
- SIMSRC Admission Application Form available at the official website www.simsrc.edu.in
- Candidate can submit filled application form in person or by post upon submitting the amount of [rupee] 3000/- for general category candidates and [rupee] 750/- for SC/ST.
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card ( For age proof and parent’s name ).
- Birth Certificate /Cumulative Record/any other certificate for proof of place of birth.
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Marks Card of all Phases/Years.
- Degree Certificate issued by the University
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal of concerned college
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship/Industrial Training Completion
- Council/Board Registration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Tahasildar of Karnataka or Study Certificate from 1st to 10th Standard.
- Valid Income & Category Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar of Karnataka, if reservation is claimed.
- Disability Certificate if claimed under Physically Handicapped quota
- Probationary declaration certificate ( for in-service candidates )
- Certificate under article 371-J for claiming HK region reservation issued by the competent authority.
SIMSRC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidate will be based on the merit in the entrance test examination.
- Candidate should be Indian citizen.
SIMSRC Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||28th April, 2019 - 25th May, 2019|
|2||Entrance Exam||07th June, 2019|
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Science & Research Center,
No. 15, Chikkasandra,
Hesaraghatta Main Road,
Bangalore – 560 090,
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 080 – 22188700,
Website – www.simsrc.edu.in