SAS Group of Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SAS Group of Institutions Admission 2018
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Institute of Information Technology and Research invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the Under Graduate ( UG ) and Post Graduate ( PG ) Programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SASIIT Admission Courses Offered 2018
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
SASIIT Admission Eligibility 2018
MBA ( 2 years ) : Bachelor Degree of minimum three years duration in any stream from any recognized university
MCA ( 2 years ) : BCA / B.Sc. ( IT / Computer Science ) with mathematics as a course at 10+2 level orat graduation level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
MCA ( 3 years ) : MCA Bachelor Degree of minimum three years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 or at graduation level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
BBA ( 3years ) : 10+2 in any stream
BCA ( 3years ) : 10+2 in any stream
SASIIT Admission Seats 2018
|1||MBA ( 2 Years )||60|
|2||MCA ( 2 Years )||60|
|3||MCA ( 3 Years )||60|
|4||BBA ( 3 Years )||60|
|5||BCA ( 3 Years )||60|
SASIIT Admission Application Form 2018
SASIIT admission application form is available in the official website www.sasiitmohali.com.
Submission of Credentials
Candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria must submit the application form along with following certificates in ORIGINAL :
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- 10+2 Markesheet and Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets ( All semesters )
- Caste Certificate ( If belongs to SC / ST / OBC )
- Parent’s Income Certificate / affidavit ( in case of SC / ST / OBC )
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Three Passport Size Photographs
SASIIT Selection Procedure 2018
- Admission against the Direct seats will be done on the basis of the centralized counselling on the basis of C-MAT conducted by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Applicants interested admission against Management Quota seats can apply directly by submitting the application form along with all requisite certificates.
- Final admission shall be done on the basis of the merit list prepared by the College.
MCA (1st Year or 2nd Year ( LEET ) :
- Admission is made on the basis of inter se merit of the qualifying examination.
BBA / BCA :
- Admission is made on the basis of inter se Merit of the qualifying examination.
SASIIT Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||SASIIT Entrance Examination||As Announced by PTU, Jalandhar|
SAS Group of Institutions,
#C – 124, Industrial Area,
Phase VIII, Sector 72,
Phone No. : + 91 – 172 – 5094174,
Mobile No. : 8437788102, 9888555843, 9915745106,
Fax : + 91 – 172 – 5094173,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sasiitmohali.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.