SASTRA University PhD Admissions 2013
Thanjavur – 613401,
Phone No. : + 91 4362 264101,
Fax : + 91 4362 264120,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sastra.edu
SASTRA University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) programs 2013.
SASTRA University PhD Admission Course Specializations 2012 :
School of Chemical and Biotechnology :
- Biochemistry | Bio sensors | Cancer Biology and Cell Signaling | Coordination and Combinatorial Chemistry | Cheminformatics | Chromatin Epigenetics | Drug Design and Delivery | Electro physiology | Genetic Circuits | Green Chemistry | Nano bioscience | Nano medicine | Nano toxicology | Proteomics | Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine | Structural Biology and Bioinformatics | Tissue Engineering
School of Civil Engineering :
- Geology | Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering | Remote Sensing and GIS | Structural Engineering | Transportation Engineering
School of Computing :
- Algorithms | Data Mining | Image Processing | Network Security | Embedded Systems | Machine Vision and Pattern Recognition | VLSI Design
School of Mechanical Engineering :
- Robotics and Automation | Nano fluids and Heat Transfer | Materials Science | Advanced Manufacturing
School of Electrical Engineering :
- Control Systems | Power Electronics and Systems | Thin Films and Coatings | Nano photonics | Nano composites | Nano sensors | Wireless Communication
School of Humanities and Sciences :
- Number Theory | Cryptography | Fuzzy Topology | Bitopological Spaces | Functional Analysis | Algebra.
SASTRA University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- B.Tech / M.Tech / M.E. / M.Pharm / M.Phil / M.Sc / M.V.Sc graduates from relevant disciplines may apply.
SASTRA University PhD Admission Procedure 2013 :
- Online examination will be held on : 7th June, 2013 at 9.00 am in the Thanjavur campus.
- Selected candidates for the Ph. D. program will be required to join on or before : 15th July, 2013.