SASTRA University PhD AdmissionsAdmission Notification »
SASTRA University PhD Admissions 2019
SASTRA University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) programs for the academic year 2019.
SASTRA University PhD Admission Courses Offered 2019
SASTRA University offers PhD programmes in the following fields of research :
- Engineering / Technology
- Arts and Sciences
- Management, Education and Law
SASTRA University PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- A minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying degree.
- Any candidate who has completed one of the following degrees recognized by SASTRA University as equivalent in their discipline of study :
- Masters in Engineering / Pharmacy / Management / Technology / Science / Arts / Computer Applications with a bare minimum of 55% marks
- Chartered Accountancy ( CA ), with a minimum two years of practice
- Candidate who has completed his Bachelor’s programme with either a minimum of 60% or an industrial sponsorship will be considered under direct admission to the Ph.D. programme.
SASTRA University PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- SASTRA University PhD Admission application form will be available at website www.sastra.edu.
- Submit the application forms online with the relevant details and upload the digital photograph and signature within the size limits as permitted by the University
- Mention the name of the school where the admission is required.
- Application registration fee of ₹ 650/- through online Debit / Credit card payment modes.
- The fee can also be submitted at the university Admissions Office through demand draft ( DD ) drawn in favour of SASTRA University, along with the print out of the form.
SASTRA University PhD Selection Procedure 2019
Selection procedure for full time and part time candidates is as follows :
For Full – time Candidates
- Aspirants will have to appear for the entrance test held at the university only, followed by an interview on the same date.
For Part – time Candidates
- Candidates will be called in for a Presentation before the Selection Committee of the University. The candidate will then be asked to present a technical paper from a referred Journal.
SASTRA University PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date of application form||27th May, 2019|
|2||Last Date of submission of application form||5th June, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance exam / Presentation||11th June, 2019|
Thanjavur – 613401,
Phone No. : + 91 4362 264101,
Fax : + 91 4362 264120,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sastra.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.