Satavahana University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Satavahana University Admission 2019
Satavahana University invites admission application for Post Graduate Degree Programmes for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Satavahana University Admission Courses Offered 2019
- M.Com – Master of Commerce,
- MBA / PGDM – Master of Business Administration / Post Graduate Diploma in Management,
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications,
- MA – Master of Arts &
- M.Sc – Master of Science
Satavahana University Admission Eligibility 2019
- All the eligible candidates need to pass the relevant Bachelors course to take admission in the same stream for Masters Exam; which means a student who wish to get admitted to M.Sc. must pass B.Sc. examination.
- Any active backlog makes you ineligible to get admitted to any course of Satvanaha University.
- A qualifying examination is to be given by every student desirous of admission to the University.
Satavahana University Admission Seats 2019
Pg Courses Intake
- Intake in the University College, Karimnagar ranges from 30 – 40 students per course.
- The capacity to intake students in the colleges affiliated to the University differs.
- Reservation quota is revised as and when prescribed by the State Government.
- Preference to local students is given.
Satavahana University Admission Application Form 2019
Satavahana University admission application form is available in the official website www.satavahana.ac.in.
In order to get admission in the University, a candidate needs to follow these steps :
- Fill in the application form given on the college website. The cost of application form is ₹ 100/- only. Application forms are available at the University Admission Office. Payment of application fees is then to be done in the office itself. For all the applicants who have downloaded the form online through college website, a Demand Draft payable at any nationalised bank branch in Karimnagar is to be drawn in the favour of The Registrar, Satvahana University.
- Applications are to be posted to the following address :
The Office of Registrar,
Jyothi Nagar, Near Chemist Bhavan,
Satvahana University, Karimnagar- 505001, Telangana.
- No certificates or marksheets are to be attached in the application post.
- Fill in the personal information, caste status, area status ( local or non local ), qualifying examination and proper address for further communication. A passport size photograph is to be attached as well.
- Apply for the qualifying examination through college website and appear for the same.
- After the results of the qualifying exams are intimated through post or on college website, every applicant must undergo a counselling session. Information relating to the counselling session is to be checked on the college website.
Satavahana University Selection Procedure 2019
- Common entrance test is conducted for all the specializations of M.Com ( General, Computer, Banking and Insurance and Financial Accounting ) and M.Sc. ( Mathematics, Statistics and Applied Mathematics ).
- No test is to be conducted for M.A. ( Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu ) and M.Sc. ( Food, Science and Technology ).
- Admissions in any of the course is based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- During the counseling session, an applicant must carry all the original mark sheets and certificates.
- Candidates needs to submit relevant documents and fee after admission.
Satavahana University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Date||17th April, 2019 - 10th May, 2019|
Malkapur Road, Chintakunta,
Karimnagar, Telangana – 505002, India.,
Mobile No. :090006 55525,
Phone No. : 91 – 878 – 225 – 5911,
Fax : 91 – 878 – 2255933,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.satavahana.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.