Sathyabama University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sathyabama University Admission 2019
Sathyabama University invites application from candidates for admission to the following Under Graduate Courses for the academic year 2019.
Sathyabama University Courses offered 2019
- B.E : Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering Aeronautical Engineering / Civil Engineering
- B.Tech : Bachelor of Technology, Information Technology / Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Biomedical Engineering
- B.Arch : Bachelor of Architecture
- B.D.S : Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Sathyabama University Admission Eligibility 2019
- For All B.E / B.Tech Courses ( other than Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bio – medical ) : A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above ( in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ). Candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- For B.Tech ( Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bio – medical ) : A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Biology / Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above ( in Biology / Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ). Candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in in the entrance examination.
- For B.Arch : A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 60% marks ( in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ) and a valid NATA marks ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) with an average of 80 marks out of 200. Candidate opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- For BDS : A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Biology, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above ( in Biology, Physics and Chemistry ). Candidate opting for these programme should appear for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019
- Sathyabama University Entrance Examination – 2019 will be conducted through COMPUTER BASED MODE only.
- The candidate shoul book the date & time online in university website www.sathyabama.ac.in
- The computer based examination will be conducted in different slots depending on the number of candidates applied in a particular centre ( city ). Though a candidate has opted a state and city to appear for entrance examination 3rd week of April, 2019 he / she need to book the date and time ( slot booking ) to appear for the same. Availability of examination dates and slots for each centre will be known only at the time of slot booking.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
Question Paper Pattern and Maximum Marks
The Question paper is divided into three parts
- PART – A Comprises of 60 questions from Physics and Chemistry ( 30 questions each ) of multiple choice type.
- PART– B Comprises of 60 questions from Mathematics of multiple choice type.
- PART – C Comprises of 60 questions from Biology of multiple choice type.
PART – A– Compulsory for all the students.
- Candidates can choose either PART – B ( Mathematics ) or PART – C ( Biology ).
- Students who answer PART – B are eligible for all B.E. / B.Tech. programmes except BDS programme.
- Students who answer PART – C are eligible for B. Tech – Biotechnology ; B.Tech – Biomedical; B.Tech
- Bioinformatics and BDS programmes only.
- Sample questions are available at www.sathyabama.ac.in
- Each questions carries one mark and no negative marks for wrong answers.
Sathyabama University Application Form 2019
- Eligible candidates can buy the Sathyabama University application form on payment of ₹ 1000/- at Sathyabama University campus and major Indian Bank Branches, throughout India. ( The list of Post offices and Indian Bank Branches are available in the University Website www.sathyabama.ac.in
- Sathyabama University Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter ( candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and EMail ID ) along with a demand draft for ₹ 1100 /- drawn in favour of Sathyabama University, payable at Chennai. This request letter should reach the University on or before last week of March, 2019 addressed to the following address :
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
- Filled in Data Sheet can be sent to the same above address on or before 3rd week of April, 2019
- Candidates can also use online submission of application which is available at www.sathyabama.ac.in
- Candidates opting for online submission should fill the application and verify all the details entered. After the verification of the details, online payment of ₹ 1000 should be made either by using Net Banking Facility / Credit Card / Debit Card or off line payment ( only by Indian Bank Challan mode ) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
- The candidates who have submitted the applications through online mode need not send any printed forms / account statement / bank or institution challan copy etc. unless otherwise requested by university authorities.
- The online application form will be available at the official website of the University.
- The applicants willing to apply online have to submit and verify the personal and academic details carefully.
- After entering and verifying the details, application fee of ₹ 1000 /- will be paid either by online mode ( Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking) or offline mode ( Indian Bank Challan ).
- Applicants should save the application form no. along with the username and password for future reference.
- In case of offline application, applicants have to purchase the application form from Sathyabama University Campus by the payment of ₹ 1000/-
- Application form can also be purchased by post ( candidate have to send a request letter along with a demand draft of ₹ 1100/- in favor of Sathyabama University, payable at Chennai )
- The request letter will be sent to address given below in order to purchase application form by post
Sathyabama University Admission Procedure 2019
- The admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch., / B.D.S., programmes is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.D.S. Entrance Examination 2019 conducted by Sathyabama University.
Sathyabama University Important Dates 2019
|1.||B.E, B.Tech, BDS & B.Arch Application form starts from||3rd week of November, 2018|
|2.||B.E, B.Tech, BDS & B.Arch Application form ends on||Last week of March, 2019|
|3.||B.E, B.Tech, BDS & B.Arch Entrance test starst from||3rd week of April, 2019|
|4.||B.E, B.Tech, BDS & B.Arch Entrance test ends on||3rd week of April, 2019|
|5.||Result for B.E, B.Tech, BDS & B.Arch starts from||1st week of May, 2019|
|6.||Counselling for B.E, B.Tech, BDS & B.Arch courses starts from||3rd week of May, 2019|
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119,
Telephone No. : 044 – 2450 3150,
Fax No. : 044 – 2450 2344,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sathyabama.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.