SCMS Group of Educational Institutions – SCMS Cochin AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SCMS Cochin Admission 2019
SCMS School of Technology & Management invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SSTM Admission Course Specializations 2019
- Information Systems
- Human Resource
SSTM Admission Eligibility 2019
Candidates applying for admission to MBA Programme must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree examination of the Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognised by the Mahatma Gandhi University.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam is compulsory according to university regulations
- Candidates with 50% marks aggregate in any Master’s degree from the MG University or any other University recognised by it can also apply
- A valid KMAT / CMAT / CAT score is a must for admission
SSTM Admission Application From 2019
- SCMS Group of Educational Institutions admission application form will be available at website www.scmsgroup.org.
- The application process for SSTM, Cochin is both Online and Offline. However, the candidates seeking admission in MBA must register themselves for KMAT / CMAT / CAT through the respective official website.
- To take admission in SSTM, Cochin, the candidates should carry the Original documents along with the self – attested photocopies for verification purpose.
- The candidates must visit the college website / premises to download / collect the prospectus and fill up the application form.
- Pay the requisite fees of ₹ 650/- in favour of “Director, SSTM, payable at Ernakulam” through DD and courier / submit in person the same to the corporate office of the Institute.
- Fill up the form correctly and attach the following documents listed below :
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- UG Degree Mark Sheet.
- Community certificate ( SC / ST ), if applicable.
- Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- Entrance Exam Fee Receipt.
- Entrance Exam Score Card.
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
SSTM Selection Procedure 2019
- A valid KMAT / CMAT / CAT score is a must for admission. Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussion and interview.
SSTM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for application submission||October, 2018|
|2||List of shortlisted candidates||February, 2019|
|3||Group Discussion / Personal Interview / entrance exam||March, 2019|
|4||Date of publication of rank list||April, 2019|
|5||Date of commencement of classes||July, 2019|
SCMS School of Technology & Management ( SCMS STM ),
Prathap Nagar, Muttom,
Alwaye, Cochin – 683 106,
Phone No. : + 91 – 484 – 2623803,
Fax : + 91 – 484 – 2625006,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.scmsgroup.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.