SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram Phd Admission 2019Admission Notification »
SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram Phd Admission 2019
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology invites application from Candidates for the admission of Ph.D program for the academic year 2019
SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram Phd Admission Research Area 2019
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Biomaterial Science and Technology
- Health Sciences ( Full Time & Part Time )
- Medical Sciences
SCTIMST PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must complete MSc Physics ( All Streams )
- Candidate must complete MSc Chemistry ( All Streams )
- Candidate must complete MSc Life Sciences ( excluding Botany and Bioinformatics ), MSc in Physiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology or any other branch of life sciences.
- Candidate must complete MTech Polymer Engineering / Technology, MTech Material Science / Biomedical Engineering / Instrumentation / Biotechnology / Clinical Engineering, MTech / ME / MSc ( Engg ) / MS in either Biomedical Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology.
Biomaterial Science and Technology
- Candidate must complete MPhil ( Biomedical Technology ), MSc in Physics, Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, Biotechnology, MVSc.
Health Sciences ( Full Time & Part Time )
- Candidate must complete Post graduate degree in Modern Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, Demography, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, Business Management ( MBA ), Public Administration, and Statistics. Other post graduate degrees may be approved by the Academic Committee after examining the merits of the suggestion.
- MBBS degree from any university recognized by Medical Council of India ( MCI ). Candidates should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship or its equivalent as recognized by MCI after passing the final MBBS examination. Candidates should have full registration with a State Medical Council. Candidates with Post Graduate Medical qualifications can also apply but no special reservation or preference will be given. Applicants should have 55% of marks in MBBS Degree and need to be holders of National Level fellowship from UGC / CSIR /ICMR. Candidates should not have more than 2 attempts in MBBS program. Available areas in Medical Sciences are Neuro sciences,Cardiac Sciences and Imaging Sciences & Interventional Radiology.
Minimum marks required to apply
- Consistently good academic record with 60% ( CGPA 6.5/10 ) marks in undergraduate and post graduate examinations
- There is no age limit for admission to the PhD Program
SCTIMST PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram Phd admission application form are available at official website : www.sctimst.ac.in
- Application fee for PhD is [rupee]1000/- and ( [rupee]800/- for SC / ST candidates )
- The application fees can be paid through online payment mode—Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Cards ( Service charges payable to be borne by the candidate ).
Instruction For Filling Application Form
One Time Registration
- Candidates are required to REGISTER once before LOGIN to the Online Application.
- For Registration; Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email are required.
- Name and Date of Birth has to be as in Standard X / XII certificate.
- OTP and future communications will be send to valid email address and mobile number only.
- Password should be minimum of 3 characters.
- OTP received via email OR mobile number is required for completing the Registration process.
- In case of lost password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ available in the LOGIN window. Enter your registered email id, mobile number and Date of Birth. An OTP will be send to the registered email id and mobile number. Use that OTP for changing the password.
- Candidates can ‘LOGIN’ using their registered email id and password.
- Photograph – passport size photograph [35 mm x 45 mm (150kb max) – as jpeg image]
- Proof of age
- Caste Certificate if SC/ST/OBC
- NOC from employer, if employed
- Sponsorship Certificate, if sponsored
- PG Degree / Degree / Diploma Certificate
- Final Year Consolidated Mark List ( Diploma / Degree / PG Degree ), wherever
- Research Proposal ( for PhD Programs )
- Statement of purpose ( for PhD Programs )
- Proof of fellowship ( for PhD Programs ), if any.
SCTIMST PhD Admission Amit Card 2019
- Candidates eligible for the entrance examination can download the Hall Ticket / Call letter ten days prior to the scheduled date for entrance examination from our website: www.sctimst.ac.in.
SCTIMST PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of research scholars will be based on the performance in written test and interview. Individual JRF holders ( UGC, CSIR, ICMR,DBT ) or MPhil ( Biomedical Technology ) from SCTIMST are exempted from Written Test, and their selection will be on the basis of Interview only. Individual KSCSTE JRF, INSPIRE holders have to qualify in the written test and interview of this Institute.
SCTIMST PhD Admission Exam Centre 2019
Achutha Menon Centre for Health Sciences ( AMCHSS ),
SCTIMST, Medical College (PO),
SCTIMST PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1.||Admission Notification||01st September, 2019|
|2.||Availability of on line application||01st September, 2019 to 5th October, 2018|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||12th November, 2019|
|4||Date of Interview||13th November, 2019|
|5.||Commencement of courses||1st January, 2019|
|6||Director‘s welcome address||5th January, 2019|
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011,
Phone No. : ( 0471 ) 2524269,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.sctimst.ac.in