S. D. Public School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SD Public School Admission 2018
SD Public School invites applications for admission to Classes I to XII for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SD Public School Admission Eligibility 2018
Age Criteria : For admission to class I, a child should be at least 5 years old at the beginning of the session ( i.e. 1 st April ) as per the guidelines of Department of Education
SD Public School Admission Seats 2018
- Seats under EWS = 25%
- Seats for girl child = 5 %
- Seats for staff ward = 5 %
- Seats under general category = 65 %
|S.No||Admission Criteria for open seats||Marks|
|1||Neighbourhood ( 0 - 8 km )||70|
SD Public School Admission Application Form 2018
SD Public School admission application form is available in the official website www.sdpsepn.edu.in.
Documents To Be Attached With Admission Form
For General Category :
- Recent Passport sized colour photograph of the child, his / her father and mother, duly pasted on specified place marked on the admission form.
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate
- Attested photocopy of parent ( s ), Voters Identity Card / Ration Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / House Tax receipt as residence proof.
- Self attested document of single parent.
For EWS Category :
- Birth Certificate or Hospital register record or Anganwadi record or declaration of age of the child by the parent or guardian.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents or Domicile certificate of child or Voter I card of any of the parents or Electricity bill or MTNL telephone bill or Water bill or six months back rent agreement duly registered by court.
- Income certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or BPL Ration Card ( Yellow coloured ) or AAY Ration Card ( Pink Coloured ).
- A certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other Competent Authority or Caste certificate issued by DC office or Medical certificate from Govt. Hospital, in case of children what special needs / disabilities or A certificate issued in accordance with instruction issued by the Department of Woman and Child Development, GNCT of Delhi, vide order dt. 11.12.12 in case of Orphan Child.
- Original documents to be produced at the time of admission. The parents will be responsible for all entries in the Registration Form vis a vis its authenticity. If false entries are detected on verification at anytime, the same will lead to disqualification of the candidature, even if admitted.
Admission Fees :
- Payment should be made by the 10th day of scheduled fee month, otherwise a fine @ ₹ 10/- per day up to 20th of every month. Thereafter the name of the student will not be kept on rolls and re admission fee of ₹ 125/- plus fine will be charged after prior permission of the Principal, subject to the availability of seats.
- Clear one month’s notice ( in writing ) is required for the withdrawal of child from school or else one month’s fee has to be deposited.
SD Public School Selection Procedure 2018
The admission process for S D Public School starts every year in the month of May and School starts in July. For admissions to S D Public School School, parents should do following steps :
- Schedule appointment with admissions office of the School.
- Get registration form either from School office or from School website.
- Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.
SD Public School Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||The Registration for admission to Class I is open in the||Month of January every year|
SD Public School,
New Delhi – 110008, India.,
Phone No. : 011-25889160, 011-25889161,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sdpsepn.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.