Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala – AMSFNCK AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AMSFNCK Kochi Admission 2018
Association of the Managements of Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala invites admission application for Four Years BSc Nursing course 2018 – 2019.
AMSFNCK Kochi Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Nationality : Candidates must be Citizens of India / children or dependents of Non Resident Indians.
- Academic : As per Indian Nursing Council norms, the candidates should have passed +2 class with 12 years of school-ship with 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- As per norms of Kerala University of Health Science ( KUHS ) for admission for B.Sc Nursing, the minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination ( 12 years course), Or Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 ), Pre-Degree Examination ( 10+2 ), Or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Relaxation in marks : The candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes ( as per G.O. ( P ) No. 208 / 66 / Edn dated 02nd May, 1966, G.O. ( MS ) No.95 / 08 / SCSTDD dated 06th October, 2008 and amendments thereof ), will have a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying examination. They need only 45% marks in the case of Biology and 45% marks in the case of optional subjects put together. The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates need only a pass in the qualifying examination.
- Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the Institution a Certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer with MBBS or higher qualification certifying that the candidate is fit to undergo the course.
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying Examination from authorities other than the State of Kerala, except CBSE and ICSE, shall produce the certificate of recognition and equivalence of the qualifying examination
from Kerala University of Health Sciences / Directorate of HSE, Kerala.
- For grant of equivalency of Secondary School Educational qualification granted by any foreign country for the purpose of admission to B.Sc Nursing courses, the student need to produce an equivalency certificate from the following address
Association of Indian universities ( AIU ),
AIU House, 16,
Inderjit Gupta Marg,
New Delhi – 110002.
and also the requisite approval from the Indian Nursing Council.
- The norms of eligibility prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council / Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council / Kerala University of Health Sciences shall also apply.
- Age : Applicants should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2018. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
AMSFNCK Kochi Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- All applications shall be submitted online on the website of the Association www.amcsfnck.com in the following manner.
- Before applying online, candidates should have the following documents
- A valid Email ID ( If you do not have an email address, we recommend Gmail ID ).
- Scanned copy of recent ( taken after 1st January, 2018 ) passport size colour photograph. Photograph should be taken in a white / light coloured background. The image should be in JPEG format. Maximum size for photograph 50 KB and image dimension is 120 x 150 px ( 4.23 x 5.29 cm ).
- The way of Submission of application form is following
- All applicants shall submit the hard copy of Application Form ( print out of the completed online application ) along with the required copies of the documents and application fee / proof of fee remittance relevant to each course by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier to Association of the Managements of Christian Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala ( AMCSFNCK ), Lisie Hospital Campus, Near College of Nursing, Ernakulam, Cochin–682018 on or before 16th June, 2018, 05:00 p.m. The Association will not be responsible for any delayed delivery. The online application shall be confirmed only on the receipt of the print out and verification of the documents. In case of any discrepancies between the online data and the details on the copies of the relevant documents, the latter alone shall be accepted.
- One single application is sufficient to apply to all the Member Colleges.
- Applicants claiming any preferential treatment in the admission on the basis of community / denomination or any other reservation shall verify the reservation / preferential treatments offered by each college of this prospectus and indicate the relevant preferences in their online application. The copies of documents to prove such claims as per the prospectus shall be submitted along with the hard copy of the application.
- The self-attested copies of certificates / documents as per the check list in the hard copy of application shall be submitted along with the each application.
- The hard copy applications ( printout of online applications ) submitted should be complete in all respects. Applications not accompanied by documents in proof of claims made therein are liable to be summarily rejected without further intimation. Copies of documents / certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details or document after the submission of the application. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹750/-.
- The application fee can be paid either by online payment gateway OR South Indian Bank Challan or Demand Draft ( DD ).
- The online payment can be made by clicking the relevant link for payment gateway on the application page of the AMCSFNCK website, after login and entering the details of the candidate.
- The South Indian Bank Challan can be generated after login and entering the details of the candidate.
- Candidate may use the print-out of the SIB challan generated to deposit the application fee in any of the South Indian Bank Branch Counters. Then the next step in the online application form will prompt you to fill in ( 1 ) Transaction Date and ( 2 ) Branch where application fee is deposited in the appropriate column.
- Obtain a Demand Draft ( D.D. ) in favour of AMCSFNCK payable at Ernakulam for application fee from any bank. The Demand Draft has to be kept ready before filling the online form. The online application will prompt you to fill in ( 1 ) DD No, ( 2 ) DD Date ( 3 ) Bank Name, & ( 4 ) Branch.
AMSFNCK Kochi Admission Selection Process 2018
- The open merit rank list for B.Sc Nursing will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent subjects in the qualifying examination. The marks obtained for the qualifying exam will be subject to normalisation process.
Important Dates for AMSFNCK Kochi Admission 2018
|1||Issue of Application Form begins||16th May, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of applications||16th June, 2018|
|3||Publication of Provisional List of applicants on website||28th June, 2018|
|4||Last date for notifying entry errors, if any, by candidates||04th July, 2018|
|5||Publication of open & category-wise rank list on the website||06th July, 2018|
|6||Opportunity to register their College and Course option online||06th July, 2018|
|7||Last date for registering College and Course option||12th July, 2018|
|8||First Online Allotment||18th July, 2018|
|9||Second Online Allotment||30th July, 2018|
|10||Third Online Allotment||06th August, 2018|
|11||Fourth Online Allotment||17th August, 2018|
|12||Spot Allotment and Admission to remaining Vacancies, if any ( Tentative )||12th & 14th September, 2018|
Lisie Hospital Campus, Ernakulam,
Kochi – 682 018, India,
Phone No. : 0484 – 2400444,
Fax : 0484 – 2403877,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.amcsfnck.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.