Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering & Technology – SJPMLIET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering & Technology SJPMLIET Admission 2019
Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SJPMLIET Admission Courses Offered 2019
UG Programs :
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
PG Programs :
- MTech – Master of Technology
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- BTech : Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics & communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering
- MTech : Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering
SJPMLIET Admission Eligibility 2019
B.Tech : Passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics and one of biotechnology, chemistry, biology, computer science, multimedia or web technology, minimum 45% aggregate is required
MBA : Undergraduate degree from ant recognized university
MCA : Passed in undergraduate degree from any recognized university with mathematics as one of the subjects at either 10+2 or undergraduate level
M.Tech : Passed in B.E / B.Tech degree in a relevant field with minimum 50% aggregate score / GPA.
SJPMLIET Admission Application Form 2019
SJPMLIET admission application form is available in the official website www.jmit.ac.in.
How to apply
Applications are available online for course you want to apply for. Applicants must fill in the online form, attach scanned copies of required documents to the online form. Application fee of ₹ 500/- can be paid by way of Demand Draft in favor of the university. Following documents are required during final admission process :
- JEE admit card ( for B.Tech )
- JEE rank card ( for B. Tech )
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Mark sheet for graduation ( only for PG candidates )
- Ration card photocopy
- School leaving / character certificate
- Photocopy of Bank passbook
- Passport sized photographs
SJPMLIET Selection Procedure 2019
B.Tech : Selection is through JEE scores
MBA : Selection is through Merit in MAT – AIMA
MCA : OLET scores will determine admissions.
M.Tech : Scores in qualifying exams will determine admissions. Candidates who have appeared for GATE will be given preference.
SJPMLIET Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||SJPMLIET Entrance Exams||Based on MAT & JEE Main Entrance Exams|
Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering & Technology,
Radaur – 135 133,
Distt. Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, India.,
Phone No. : 01732-283700, 283800, 284195, 284779,
Fax : 91-1732-283800,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jmit.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.