Shadan College of Engineering & Technology – SCET Admission 2018
SCET Admission 2018
Shadan College of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- MTech ( Master of Technology )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- BTech : Computer Science Engineering | Information Technology | Mechanical Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Electronics and Communication Engineering | Civil Engineering
- MTech : Computer Science & Engineering | Computer Networks | Computer Networks & Information Security | VLSI Design | Embedded Systems | CAD / CAM ( Mech )
SCET Admission Eligibility 2018
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
- Passed BTech degree from any recognized university with minimum passing marks.
- Passed any under graduate degree from any recognized university with minimum passing marks.
SCET Admission Seats 2018
- Civil Engineering – 60 seats
- Computer Science Engineering – 180 seats
- Information Technology – 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 60 seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 120 seats
- MTech Computer Science ( Latest Branch ) – 18 seats
- MTech Computer Science & Engineering – 24 seats
- MTech Computer Networks – 18 seats
- MTech Computer Networks & Information Security – 18 seats
- MTech VLSI Design – 18 seats
- MTech Embedded Systems – 18 seats
- MTech CAD / CAM ( MECH ) – 18 seats
- MBA – 60 seats
SCET Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- SCET Admission application form can be Downloaded form Shadan College of Engineering & Technology website www.scet.in.
- The Filled-in application form along with copies of relevant certificates can be submitted in person or sent by post on or before 09th June, 2018.
- The Admission will be as per the orders of the Government of Telangana and the guidelines by the Competent Authority.
- The Cost of Application Form and Registration Fee is [rupee]1000/- ( Non-refundable ) in cash / demand draft.
SCET Admission Selection Process 2018
- Admissions are based on the Common entrance Test EAMCET.
- Both Minority and non-minority communities are eligible.
- 70% seats are for Convener ( A category ) & 15% are Management seats, 15% NRI / NRI Sponsored Seats ( B category ).
SCET Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for submission of SCET application form||09th June, 2018|
Peerancheru, Himayath Sagar Road,
Hyderabad, – 08, Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 040 – 65558802,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.scet.in.