Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies – SSCBS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SSCBS Admission 2019
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies invites admission application for B.Sc (Hons) (Computer Science) course for the academic year of 2019.
SSCBS Admission Eligibility 2019
B.Sc (Hons) (Computer Science)
- Student must have passed HSC examination with 55% marks in aggregate along with Mathematics, one language subject & two academic subjects.
- Student must have scored 60% or above in Mathematics.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science & Mathematics at 10, +2 level will be given advantage of 5% marks in the merit list.
SSCBS Admission Application Form 2019
- SSCBS NCCMP admission application form is available in the official website sscbs.du.ac.in
Online Application Process
- Students are required to register online by navigating to the official website of University of Delhi. University has designed an admission portal to facilitate the common application platform for the students.
- First time users have to login by clicking on ‘New User Signup’ option in the new user section.
- Students should provide the login credentials like e-mail ID, a password with minimum of six characters & mobile number as part of the registration process.
- After completion of the registration process, a verification mail will be sent to your e-mail ID. You have to click on the ‘Confirm registration’ link.
- Now you have to login again to the UG admission portal by clicking on the ‘Registered User’ link.
- In the ‘Registered User’ section you have to click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Students have to provide basic details like name, DOB, address, academic details & most specifically the category under which they are going to apply whether CW or Kashmiri Migrants.
Note: If students are applying under ward quota of the University then they have to provide some additional information like name of the employee ( Name of Mother / Father )
- After entering the personal details students are required to choose the course which they want to pursue according to their eligibility. You can choose more than one course at the time of application.
- Now upload the documents & fill the details asked in the application form & submit the same.
- After form submission you will be navigated to the ‘Online Fee Payment’ section, where you have to pay the non-refundable fee by using the available payment options.
- Registration fee for General / OBC: ₹ 100
- Registration fee for SC / ST / PWD: ₹ 50
- Registration fee for Sports / ECA category: ₹ 100
Note: Students are strictly advised to cross check the information provided by them, as no further changes can be made after form submission.
Documents required to be uploaded at the time of online application process:
- Self-attested copy of board examination certificate of Class Xth & marks sheet
- Self –attested copy of provisional certificate of Class XIIth & Marks sheet
- Character certificate/Migration certificate
- Scanned copy of Photograph & Signature
- Community certificate, SC/ST/OBC (as assigned by competent authority)
- Certificate with reference to Kashmiri migrant, sports quota or Extra Curricular activities (ECA) quota (if applicable)
- Self-attested copy of income certificate, in case of OBC non-creamy layer (if applicable)
SSCBS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission will be performed after initial screening of qualifying marks as mentioned by aspiring students at the time of application.
- After screening, merit cum cutoff list will be released by the university. Students have to report in the respective colleges along with marks sheet & other desired documents where verification of documents will be performed.
- After completion of admission formalities college authorities will update the admission status of the student on the UG admission portal. The students will then require to pay the admission fee in online mode till 12 noon of the next day.
- Students who could not be able to take admission in the first cutoff of Delhi University could be considered for admission in the subsequent merit lists provided seats are available in the college or course.
- After publication of fifth cutoff list, participating colleges will publish the number of vacant seats course & category wise on both college & university website.
SSCBS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||15th May - 07th Jun , 2019|
|2||Notification of first cut-off||19th June, 2019|
|3||Commencement of Classes||20th July, 2019|
|4||Closing date of Admission||16th August, 2019|
SSCBS – University of Delhi,
Dr. KN Katju Marg,
Sec – 16,
Delhi – 110089,
Telephone No : 011-22154581 / 22160681,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : sscbs.du.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.