Sharda University PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sharda University PhD Admission 2018
The Sharda University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the different Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) Programs ( Full Time & Part Time ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Sharda University PhD Admission Eligibility 2018
- Pre – qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre – qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre – qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in year 2018 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD / PI before final admission.
- TOEFL / IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Sharda University PhD Admission Application Form 2018
Sharda University PhD admission application form is available in the official website www.sharda.ac.in
Application form can be obtained at
- Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
The application fee of ₹ 1200/- can be deposited by any one of the following ways
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher ( Chalan ), as a proof of online filling of application form.
- Through Credit Card / Debit Card in case of online submission of form.
- Demand draft in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
Note : Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD and send it to :
Plot No. 32 – 34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
Enquiries : 0120-4060210 / 11
- Candidates applying online through Sharda University website will be routed for self application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password ( Numeric ). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information
Sharda University Students can make online payment of all fee related to Registration fee / Academic fee / Hostel & Other fee
Payment via NEFT / RTGS / IMPS mode Only, Please transfer the amount as per beolw details :
Account Name – Sharda University
Account Number – ZSHRUN + Your System ID , for E.g. ZSHRUN201xxxxxxx
Bank Name – IndusInd Bank Ltd
IFSC Code – INDB0000513
Sharda University PhD Selection Procedure 2018
- Sharda University will be made strictly on merit and availability of seats through Entrance Test followed by an Interview.
Sharda University PhD Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date to apply||April, 2018|
|2||Date of Slot booking||Last week of May, 2018|
|3||SUAT Admit Card releases||May, 2018 ( at the time of Slot booking )|
|4||Examination date of SUAT||May, 2018|
|5||Announcement of SUAT Result||June, 2018|
Plot No. 32 – 34,
Knowledge Park – III,
Greater Noida – 201 306,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 120 – 4060210, 4060211,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sharda.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.