Shiksha Bharati Public School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Shiksha Bharati Public School Admission 2019
Shiksha Bharati School invites application for admission to Nursery to IX Classes and Senior Secondary – Grade XI for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
Shiksha Bharati Public School Admission Eligibility 2019
Regarding Age Limit :
For admission in the Pre – School ( Nursery ), Pre – Primary ( K.G ) and Class – I, the minimum age for admission in this class shall be three years, four years and five years respectively by 31st March of the year in which admission is being sought.
The Criteria for admission in class nursery under open seats are as follows :
0-4 Km - 60
beyond 4 Km - 40
|3.||Parent Alumni of School||20|
Shiksha Bharati Public School Admission Seats 2019
Admission for Class Nursery :
Total number of seats available is 125. ( General Category – 94 and EWS / DG Category – 31 )
Shiksha Bharati Public School Admission Application Form 2019
Shiksha Bharati Public School application form is available in the official website www.sbps.in.
How to apply
- The registration form duly filled in has to be deposited in the school office by the pre – determined date. While submitting their admission form, all parents are kindly requested to
- Bring forth the following :
- Two attested photographs of the ward.
- Attested copy of the Municipal Committee Birth Certificate.
- Original School Leaving Certificate from the last school attended by the child.
- Proof of SC / ST / OBC ( If applicable ).
- Self attested copy of student’s Aadhar Card.
- Parents should accompany the child at the time of admission.
- Subsequently, a list of the candidates accepted for the admission will be properly exemplified on the School notice board.
- At this level, parents of selected candidates are required to deposit the admission charges. Prospectus, along with the Registration form can be easily obtained from the operative school office between the time period of 9.00 am to 1.00 Pm, till end of March every year or as scheduled by the school.
Shiksha Bharati Public School Selection Procedure 2019
Admission Criteria in Senior Secondary
- For Admission to Science Stream : Students securing 80% marks in ESM ( English, Science & Maths )
- For Admission to Commerce Stream : Students securing 70% marks in EM ( English & Maths )
- SBPS takes a meticulously created Entrance Exam for the assessment of the student.
- An Informal Interaction with the Principal
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :
- Gross misconduct / indiscipline / non – payment fees / long absence without intimation ( more than 10 days )
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his / her studies in the school.
- Consistent failure in payment of fees before due date.
Shiksha Bharati Public School Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of admission process||15th December, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|2||Commencement of availability of Registration forms||15th December, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|3||Last date of submission of Registration Forms ( Online & Offline )||7th January, 2019 ( Monday )|
|4||Uploading details of Children who apply for admission under open seats||21st January, 2019 ( Monday )|
|5||The date for displaying the 1st list of selected Candidates ( including waiting list )||4th February, 2019 ( Monday )|
|6||The date for displaying the 2nd list of selected Candidates ( if any ) ( including waiting list )||21st February, 2019 ( Thursday )|
|7||Closure of Admission process||31st March, 2019 ( Sunday )|
Shiksha Bharati Public School,
Sector 8 Dwarka,
New Delhi 110077, India.,
Phone No. : 011 4563 1111,
Mobile No : 9599918205 , 9599918208,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.shikshabharati.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.