Shivaji University Kolhapur Admission 2015
Shivaji University Kolhapur Admission 2015
Vidyanagar, Kolhapur – 416 004,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 0231 – 2609296,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.unishivaji.ac.in
Shivaji University, Kolhapur invites admission application for Master of Philosophy ( MPhil ) Course Academic Year 2015 – 2016.
Shivaji University MPhil Admission Eligibility 2015 :
- For admission to the M. Phil programme in a relevant subject in any faculty, the applicant should fulfill the following conditions : Candidates having minimum of 55 % marks (50% for SC/ST category) at Post-Graduate degree examination or its equivalent degree with equivalent grade/grade points in faculties where there is no provision of Class. ( Or )
- The students admitted to M. Phil. shall apply for Eligibility Certificate within 15 days from the date of admission by paying prescribed fees along with the Migration, Degree Certificates and Statement of Marks. Admission to the course is subject to the fulfillment of the Eligibility criteria.
Shivaji University MPhil Admission Procedure 2015 :
- A candidate seeking admission to the M. Phil. course in the University Departments / M.Phil. Centres of the affiliated Colleges shall have to pass the Entrance Test in the relevant subject.
- In case of the interdisciplinary subjects, the candidate should appear for the Entrance Test in the desired subject of MPhil. The Interview will be conducted by the concerned Department in the University.
- In case of nonexistence of the University Department the Interview will be conducted by the Committee constituted by the Hon. Vice – Chancellor.
- The Entrance Test will test the student’s knowledge of the subject. The Syllabus for the Entrance Test will be based on the Compulsory Papers at the Master’s degree programme.
- Those students who qualify UGC – CSIR – NET / SLET / SET / GATE / PGDTE (Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English of EFLU, Hyderabad) BET/GPAT are exempted from the entrance exam however they can appear for entrance exam if they wish to.
Shivaji University MPhil Entrance Exam Pattern 2015 :
- Entrance Examination will be offline/online. For each subjects question paper will be of 100 marks ( 50 Multiple Choice Questions of 2 marks each ). The duration for the examination will be of one and half hour. The Written Test will consist of 100 marks and interview will consist of 10 marks.
- In case of students who are exempted from appearing the entrance test, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks secured in the Post Graduate examination and the marks secured in the interview. (Total marks will be out of 100).
Prospectus with Entrance Test Fee :
- For Open Category 750/-
- For Reservation Category 500/-
Important Dates Shivaji University MPhil Admission 2015 :
- Date for Shivaji University MPhil admission application availability : 26th August, 2015 to 9th September, 2015.
Shivaji University, Kolhapur invites admission application for Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) Course Academic Year 2015 – 2016.
Shivaji University PhD Admission Eligibility 2015 :
- Candidate who has secured minimum of 55 % marks ( 50% for SC / ST category ) at Post – Graduate degree examination or its equivalent degree with equivalent grade points in a relevant subject of this University or of any other University as equivalent thereto. ( Or )
- Candidate who has done Master’s degree by research such as M.Sc. PPPR / M.Sc.- T&D, ME. / M.Tech of this University or of any other University recognized by this University as equivalent thereto.
- Approved teachers serving in the affiliated colleges with postgraduate degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidate who has obtained P.G. degree before 19th September, 1991 with minimum 50% of marks.
- Persons working in National Laboratories/ Institutes / Government / Semi Government / Private Organizations nominated / sponsored by the respective employer and should have a Post Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks with at least 10 years experience in the relevant field.
- Persons with exceptional abilities and passed Post Graduate Degree Examination with 50% of marks and with 10 years experience after Post Graduation in related fields.
- A Senior citizen of 65 years of age and above, or eminent person with proven publications having Post Graduate Degree with 50% marks, in exceptional cases at the discretion of Hon. Vice-Chancellor on academic basis the candidates may be exempted from entrance test and interview.
- The fellow members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants or having qualification of Company Secretary shall be held eligible for registration for Ph.D. in the subject of concerned Board of Studies (BoS) in the Faculty of Commerce provided that they possess a Bachelor’s Degree of any statutory University. Such candidate should have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Candidates appearing for the post graduate final year examination may appear for the entrance test. He / She should submit the result of qualifying examination at the time of interview. Failure to which his/her score in the merit will be calculated excluding his / her score in the P.G. degree course provided he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Candidates, working in National Laboratories / Institutes / Government / Private organizations fulfilling the above conditions and nominated / sponsored by the respective employer, will have to submit no objection certificate.
- Final eligibility will be confirmed after the approval by Research and Recognition Committee ( RRC ) for the synopsis and payment of requisite fees along with submission of the relevant documents.
- The candidates shall be held provisionally registered for Ph.D. till their final eligibility certificate is issued by Eligibility Section to PGBUTR Section. The PGBUTR Section will be not place the synopsis of Ph.D. candidate before the Research and Recognition Committee, unless the final eligibility process has been completed. Candidates will be informed about their the eligibility status by BUTR Section.
Shivaji University PhD Admission Procedure 2015 :
- Those candidates who have passed UGC-CSIR-NET / SLET / SET / GATE /P.G.D.T.E. (Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English of EFLU, Hyderabad) BET/GPAT/ M. Phil (obtained the degree or passed only theory examination) may be exempted provided that they submit the proof of passing of these examinations, However, they have to appear for the Interview.
Shivaji University PhD Entrance Exam Pattern 2015 :
- Examination will consist of Written Test and Interview
- For each subject question paper will be of 100 marks (50 MCQs of 2 marks each)
- Entrance Examination will be offline/online.
- The duration for the examination will be one and half hour.
- A candidate will be held eligible for Interview only if he/she secures minimum of 40 marks (35 marks for SC/ST Category) in the Written Test
- The Interview is compulsory for all the candidates.
- The Written Test will be of 100 marks and Interview will be of 10 marks.
Prospectus with Entrance Test Fee :
- For Open Category 850/-
- For Reservation Category 600/-
Important Dates Shivaji University PhD Admission 2015 :
- Date for Shivaji University PhD admission application availablity : 26th August, 2015 to 9th September, 2015.
Shivaji University offers MPhil and PhD Programs – Shivaji University Admission Eligibility Criteria – Shivaji University Admission Selection Procedure – Important Dates for Shivaji University Admission
Admission Notification Related : Shivaji University Admission Notification 2015, Shivaji University Admission 2015 Eligibility, Shivaji University Admission 2015 Selection Procedure, Shivaji University Kolhapur Admission 2015, Shivaji University Admission Application Form 2015, Shivaji University Admission 2015 Application Last Date, Shivaji University Online Form Last Date, Shivaji University Submission of Admission Application 2015, Shivaji University Admission Procedure 2015, How to get MPhil Application 2015 in Shivaji University, Shivaji University Admission Qualification 2015, Shivaji University PhD Prospectus, Shivaji University Admission Application Fee 2015, How to Apply PhD Admission in Shivaji University, Shivaji University Admission Prospectus, PhD Application Form 2015 in Shivaji University, Latest Admission News, MPhil / PhD Admission 2015, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for shivaji university kolhapur admission 2015 by vennila