Shobhit University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Shobhit University Admission 2019
Shobhit University invites admission application for Various programs for eligible candidates to the following Academic courses for the session 2019
Shobhit University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Eligibility criteria are set up by the University for Prior Shortlisting of candidates for admission. Admission to B.Tech. Programs is open to a student who passed/ appeared Intermediate/ Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with minimum 50% marks in PCM/ PCB.
BA & LLB
- To seek admission to BA LLB program in Shobhit University, students have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates must have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for admission to BA LLB program is 50%.
Shobhit University Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- It consists of 120 multiple choice questions. Duration of exam is 2 hours. Every correct answer is awarded 3 marks. For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. Standard of questions will be of qualifying examination or general awareness. The exam is divided into 5 sections which are:
- English including Comprehension – 90 Marks
- Physics – 60 Marks
- Chemistry – 60 Marks
- Mathematics / Biology – 90 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 60 Marks
- SULET (Shobhit University Law Entrance Test) is a university level entrance test. The exam is conducted by Shobhit University for admission to Integrated BA LLB program.
- The exam is held in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The question paper consists of 120 questions worth 360 marks.
- Question paper will be in ENGLISH language only.
- All Questions will be of Objective Type. All the questions will be mostly from the qualifying examination syllabus and of General awareness.
- Each question carries three marks. For every correct answer 3 marks are awarded, and for every incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. Candidate have to choose the correct answer and click on the same.
- English including Comprehension – 90 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 90 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) – 90 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 90 Marks
Shobhit University Admission Application Form 2019
- Shobhit University admission application form can be downloaded from University website : www.shobhituniversity.ac.in
- Visit the official website
- Click on ‘Admission’ tab and further on ‘Engineering and technology’
- A new window appears where candidates need to register themselves with basic details.
- A verification link will be sent to registered email id.
- Candidate need to click on this link and verify it and further will be able to fill the application form.
- Fill in the application for, upload the scanned photograph and submit the form.
- You will be redirected to payment page through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Preview the completely filled-in form and submit it.
- Take printout of the filled-in form for future reference.
- Only documents or pre-requisite candidates need is scanned copy of recent passport sized photograph. The format of file must be JPG, JPEG or GIF. The size of file must be more than 10 KB and less than 100 KB.
- Candidates can pay the application fee of ₹ 1100 in both online and offline modes. Candidates applying online can pay through Credit card, Debit Card or Net banking. Candidates applying offline must pay through Demand draft. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Shobhit University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of candidates will be based on Shobhit University National Entrance Test (SUNET).
BA & LLB
- The selection process consists of entrance test namely- SULET and interview round. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their SULET score will be called for personal interview.
- Applications found suitable for admission have to attempt the entrance test SULET.
- Shortlisted candidates in SULET will participate in personal interview round.
- Qualified candidates in Interview round will be considered for admission process.
Shobhit University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration ( BTech )||15th - 29th May, 2019|
|2||Registration ( BALLB )||15th April - 15th May , 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination ( BALLB )||29th May, 2019|
Shobhit University M.Phil. / PhD Admission
Shobhit University offers the following Research programmes for the year
- M.Phil. ( Full-time )
- Ph.D. ( Full-time / Part-time )
Applications are invited for admission to the said programmes. Admission shall be through an Entrance Test to be conducted for following subjects.
- Agri – Informatics,
- Biomedical Engineering & Sciences,
- Bioinformatics, Biotechnology,
- Computer Science & Engineering,
- Electronics & Communication Engg.,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Education, Economics,
- Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- Computer Science,
Shobhit University M.Phil. / PhD Admission Eligibility
A candidate seeking admission for the M. Phil. / Ph.D. program shall possess, normally, the following qualifications
- Any candidate who has passed the Master’s examination in the concerned subject with a score of not less than 55% marks in aggregate, or have appeared in the final year examination of Master’s degree in the subject concerned, shall also be eligible to appear for the M.Phil. & Ph.D. admission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in relevant field of Engineering / Technology of a University or its equivalent, with at least five years of experience in Public Sector Undertaking / Research and Development Organizations / Private Industries / Service Sectors / Educational Institutions / any other State and Central Government Organizations
- Applicants who have valid score in any of the relevant eligibility tests like JRF / NET ( UGC / CSIR ), GATE, GPAT & SLET of the State, may be exempted from the Entrance Test, as per University norms.
- Candidates who are Teacher Fellowship Holders / direct awardees of fellowship by DST ( INSPIRE ), ICMR or any other National Agency are also exempted from the entrance test.
- If M.Phil. student wants to take admission to Ph.D. program after passing M.Phil. examination. He / she will be exempted from Entrance Test but will have to appear for the Interview.
Shobhit University M.Phil. / PhD Admission Exam pattern
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Aptitude Test ( 60 minutes )||50 multiple choice questions||100|
|Subject Specific Test ( 60 minutes )||30 multiple choice questions||60|
|02 short essay type questions||40|
- General Aptitude Test common to all applicants, from 10:00 am to 11.00 am.
- Subject Specific Tests to examine basic fundamental knowledge in the subject, from
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm for candidates applying to only one Subject
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm & 12:45 pm to 1:45 pm for candidates applying to two Subjects
Shobhit University M.Phil. / PhD Admission Application form
How to apply
- Candidates can apply through www.shobhituniversity.ac.in official webiste of the university.
- To apply for the M.Phil / Ph.D. programme ( January ) of the University, eligible candidates may apply online using credit / debit card for payment or download and print the application form available on our website.
- Send the completed form along with Crossed Demand Draft for ₹2100/- non-refundable in favor of “Shobhit University” payable at Meerut / “Shobhit University” payable at Gangoh, one recent colour photograph and photocopies of all marksheets and certificates
- Send in a A4 size envelope by Speed post / reliable courier ( means by which sender may track its movement on internet ) to the following address
M.Phil / Ph.D. Admissions,
Modipuram, Meerut 250110,
India. Write “Application for M.Phil. / Ph.D. January” on the envelope. Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
List of enclosures required with the Application Form
Candidates must enclose photocopies of the following documents with the duly completed Application Form
- Pass certificate and marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Certificate and marksheets of Graduation
- Certificate and marksheets of Post-Graduation
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Shobhit University M.Phil / Ph.D. Admission Exam centre
The M.Phil. / Ph.D. Entrance Test will be held on February, 10.00 AM–1.00 PM at the following address
Shobhit University, Meerut
NH-58, Modipuram, Meerut – 250 110,
Phone: +91-121- 2575091.
Shobhit University M.Phil / Ph.D. Admission Selection Procedure
Selection to the M.Phil. / Ph.D. programs would be based on performance in the Written Test / Other Qualifying Test, Previous academic record and an Interview. At the time of interview, doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interests / areas.
Shobhit University MPhil / PhD Admission Important Dates
|1||Availability of Application Form Online / Offline||January|
|2||Last date for receipt of completed forms||February|
|3||Date for Written Test ( Meerut )||February|
|4||Interview ( For Candidates, exempted from entrance test as well as |
shortlisted through Entrance Test ) at Meerut Campus only
|5||Declaration of Result ( only on the University website )||February|
|6||Confirmation of Admission/ Fee submission by||March|
Shobhit University, Meerut
NH-58, Modipuram, Meerut – 250 110
Telephone No : +91 8267018004
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.shobhituniversity.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.