Shobhit University M.Phil. / PhD Admission 2016
Shobhit University offers the following Research programmes for the year 2016-2017.
- M.Phil. ( Full-time )
- Ph.D. ( Full-time / Part-time )
Applications are invited for admission to the said programmes. Admission shall be through an Entrance Test to be conducted for following subjects.
PhD Programs :
Agri-Informatics, Biomedical Engineering & Sciences, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engg., Environmental Sciences, Education, Economics, English, Law, Management, Mathematics, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physics, Statistics.
M.Phil. Programs :
Biotechnology, Computer Science, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Microbiology.
Shobhit University M.Phil. / PhD Admission Eligibility 2016 :
A candidate seeking admission for the M. Phil./Ph.D. program shall possess, normally, the following qualifications:
- Any candidate who has passed the Master’s examination in the concerned subject with a score of not less than 55% marks in aggregate, or have appeared in the final year examination of Master’s degree in the subject concerned, shall also be eligible to appear for the M.Phil. & Ph.D. admission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in relevant field of Engineering / Technology of a University or its equivalent, with at least five years of experience in Public Sector Undertaking / Research and Development Organizations / Private Industries / Service Sectors / Educational Institutions / any other State and Central Government Organizations.
- Applicants who have valid score in any of the relevant eligibility tests like JRF/ NET ( UGC / CSIR ), GATE, GPAT & SLET of the State, may be exempted from the Entrance Test, as per University norms.
- Candidates who are Teacher Fellowship Holders / direct awardees of fellowship by DST ( INSPIRE ), ICMR or any other National Agency are also exempted from the entrance test
- If M.Phil. student wants to take admission to Ph.D. program after passing M.Phil. examination. He / she will be exempted from Entrance Test but will have to appear for the Interview.
Shobhit University M.Phil. / PhD Exam Structure 2016 :
The M.Phil./Ph.D. Entrance Test on 03rd July, 2016 would consist of 2 parts :
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Aptitude Test ( 60 minutes )||50 multiple choice questions||100 marks|
|Subject Specific Test ( 60 minutes )||30 multiple choice questions||60 marks|
|02 short essay type questions||40 marks|
The syllabi of the General Aptitude Test and the Subject Specific Tests for each Department can be seen on the concerned web pages on the university website.
General Aptitude Test common to all applicants, from 10:00 am to 11.00 am
Subject Specific Tests to examine basic fundamental knowledge in the subject, from
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm for candidates applying to only one Subject
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm & 12:45 pm to 1:45 pm for candidates applying to two Subjects
Shobhit University M.Phil. / PhD Exam Center 2016 :
The M.Phil. / Ph.D. Entrance Test will be held on 03 July, 2016, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM at
|1) Shobhit University, Meerut
Meerut – 250 110
Phone: +91-121- 2575091
|2) Shobhit University, Gangoh
Adarsh Institutional Area,
Babu Vijendra Marg, Gangoh,
Distt. Saharanpur – 247341
|3) Shobhit University House
A-87, Sector-57, NOIDA
|4) Shobhit University Tower
Mayur Vihar Phase-II,
Pocket –B, Delhi 110091
Phone: +91-11- 43205500
Shobhit University M.Phil / Ph.D. Admission Selection Procedure 2016 :
Selection to the M.Phil. / Ph.D. programs would be based on performance in the Written Test/Other Qualifying Test, Previous academic record and an Interview. At the time of interview, doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interests / areas.
How to apply for Shobhit University MPhil / PhD Admission 2016 :
To apply for the M.Phil / Ph.D. programme ( July – 2016 ) of the University, eligible candidates may apply online using credit / debit card for payment or download and print the application form available on our website : www.shobhituniversity.ac.in, and
- Send the completed form along with one recent colour photograph and photocopies of all marksheets and certificates.
- For M.Phil / Ph.D. Crossed Demand Draft for 2,100/- non-refundable in favor of “Shobhit University” payable at Meerut / “Shobhit University” payable at Gangoh.
- Send in a A4 size envelope by Speed post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the following address : Central Coordinator,
at Shobhit University,
Meerut 250110, India.
- Write “Application for M.Phil. / Ph.D. July 2016” on the envelope. Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- Incomplete applications or applications received without all required enclosures are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
Shobhit University MPhil / PhD Admission Important Dates 2016 :
|1||Availability of Application Form Online / Offline||16th May, 2016|
|2||Last date for receipt of completed forms||26th June, 2016|
|3||Display of the list of eligible candidates for Entrance Examination ( only on the University website )||30th June, 2016|
|4||Date for Written Test ( Delhi, Noida, Meerut, Gangoh )||03rd July, 2016|
|5||Interview ( For Candidates, exempted from entrance test as well as shortlisted through Entrance Test ) At Shobhit University, Meerut only||04th July, 2016|
|6||Declaration of Result ( only on the University website )||07th July, 2016|
|7||Confirmation of Admission / Fee submission by||15th July, 2016|
Useful Link :
|Shobhit University MPhil / PhD Offline Application Form :
Contact Details :
Shobhit University, Meerut
NH-58, Modipuram, Meerut – 250 110
Telephone No : +91 8267018004
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.shobhituniversity.ac.in
Shobhit University Admission 2013
NH – 58, Modipuram, Meerut – 250 110,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : + 91 9319491700,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.shobhituniversity.ac.in.
Shobhit University invites admission application for Various programs for eligible candidates to the following Academic courses for the session 2013 – 2014 :
- Graduate Programs
- Postgraduate Programs
- Integrated Programs
- Research Programs
Shobhit University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
|The last date of Ravenshaw University online application||01st July, 2013|
|Last date of submission of printed Ravenshaw University application form after online submission||06th July, 2013|
|Ravenshaw University PhD Written Entrance Examination||21st July, 2013|
|Date of Publication of Ravenshaw University Entrance Result||31st July, 2013|
|Date of Ravenshaw University PhD Interview||12th August, 2013|
|Date of Publication of Ravenshaw University Final Result||16th August, 2013|
Shobhit University Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Shobhit University admission application form can be downloaded from University website : www.shobhituniversity.ac.in.
- Send completed Shobhit University admission application along with a DD for 100/- in favour of “Shobhit University”, payable at Meerut.
- The filled Shobhit University admission application post by sent to the following address :
Shobhit University, NH – 58, Modipuram,
Meerut – 250 110, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Important Dates for Shobhit University Admission 2013 :
- All programs are commence on : 16th January, 2013.