Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University – SNDTWU PETAdmission Notification »
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University – SNDTWU PET Admission 2019
SNDT Women’s University invites applications from candidates for admission to the following courses for the academic session 2019
SNDTWU PET Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Social Work
- Faculty of Home Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Library Sciences
- Faculty of Education Management
- Ph.D ( English / Hindi / Gujarati / Marathi / Sanskrit / Music / Drawing and Painting / Non-Formal Education and Development / Geography / History / Political Science / Economics / Sociology / Psychology / Women studies / Social works / Food Science and Nutrition / Human Development / Textile and Apparel design / Extension Education / Resource Management and Ergonomics / Education / Educational Technology / Law / Nursing / Analytical Chemistry / computer science / Commerce/ Management / library science / Education management ).
SNDTWU PET Admission Courses Eligibility 2019
- Women candidates who have passed Master’s Degree in the concerned subject ( with 55% marks for general category and 50% / B grade for reserved category ( SC / ST / ) ) of any recognized university of India / any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent to the Master’s Degree are eligible to appear for the M.Phil. / Ph.D. Entrance Test.
- Candidate who has graduate qualifications in Engineering / Medicine ( MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy ) along with valuable contribution to her field, may be allowed to appear in the written test on the recommendation of the recognized board.
- Candidates who are fellow members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Institute of Cost and Work Accountants can apply for Ph.D. in the concerned subject under the Faculty of Commerce only if they have at least 5 years’ work experience in their respective fields and possession of Bachelor’s degree in the subject of any recognized University.
- Candidates who have qualified NET / SET/ GATE / JRF examination conducted by CSIR / ICMR / ICAR / UGC/ DBT and the candidates who have completed their M.Phil. Degree from SNDT Women’s University / any other recognized University do not need to appear in written test but will be required to appear for personal interview at the respective departments.
SNDTWU PET Admission Application Form 2019
- SNDTWU PET Application form details will be available at the official website : www.sndt.ac.in
- Candidates must apply for admission through online / offline registration process and submit completed application. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled-in with the relevant information.
- Candidate can download the application form by clicking on given and submit the duly filled downloaded form along with the necessary documents and a demand draft of ₹ 500 /-( SC / ST ₹ 350 /-) in favour of “Registrar, S.N.D.T. Women’s University,” payable at Mumbai.
- Candidate can obtain the application form at the Accounts Section of SNDT Women’s University at the cost of ₹ 500 /-( SC / ST ₹ 350 /- )
- The completed application form along with the necessary and relevant documents should be submitted to the office of the Director, Board of College and University Development ( BCUD )
Candidates can register for admission by filling-in the online / offline application form for entrance examination and submitting the required processing fee.Admission to the above programmes is done on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination.
Two Attested copies of the following documents should be submitted with the application form.
- The Mark sheet of Post Graduate Examination or the mark sheet of the highest qualification acquired.
- Passing Certificate / Degree Certificate of Post Graduate examination
- Marriage Certificate ( in case of name change ).
- Caste Certificate ( except for Open Category ).
- Medical Certificate given by a Competent Authority in case of blind / visually or physically challenged candidates.
- Demand draft of ₹500/-( SC / ST ₹ 350 /-) in favour of Registrar, S.N.D.T. Women’s University, payable at Mumbai in case of downloaded form.
SNDTWU PET Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the Entrance test and Interview. Admission will be granted as per availability of seats in the specific subjects.
- Passing criteria for entrance test and interview : 50% for open and 45% for reserved category.
- Candidates who remain absent for interview, will have to appear for written test again.
SNDTWU PET Admission Important Dates 2019
|1.||Last date for submission of completed applications||02nd November, 2019|
Nathibai Thackersey Road,
New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400 020,
Phone No. : 022 – 2203 1879,
Fax : 2201 8226,
Website : www.sndt.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.