Admission in Shreeya College of Nursing 2012
Shreeya College of Nursing,
Irkal Complex, Opp. District Court,
P. B. Road, Dharwad – 580 001,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone No. : 0836 – 2443515, 2448515,
Website : www.shreeyanursing.org.
Shreeya College of Nursing invites application from eligible candidates for admission BSc Nursing Program.
Up Coming Courses :
- General Nursing and Midwifery ( G. N. M. )
- Post Basic Basic Bachelor of Science ( P. B. B. BSc )
- Master of Science in Nursing ( M. Sc. ( Nursing ) )
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology ( D. M. L. T. )
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology ( D. O. T. T. )
- Diploma in Health Inspector Course ( D. H. I. C. )
Shreeya College of Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks ( PCBE ).
- 10 + 2 years of vocational courses recognized by the Government of Karnataka with equivalent as optional subjects, vide Notification No. UA / ELY – 1 / 1999 – 2000 dated 11 – 08 – 2004.
- Obtained at least forty – five percent ( 45% ) of the total marks in Science subject of the qualifying examination, if belonging to a scheduled caste or a scheduled tribe should have obtained not less than forty percent ( 40% ) of the total marks in science subjects of the qualifying examination.
- Completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete this age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
BSc Nursing Course Duration :
- 4 Years of well planned theoretical & practical training.
Shreeya College of Nursing Admission Available Seats :
- A maximum of 40 seats per year.
For further Admission information visit Shreeya College of Nursing Website : www.shreeyanursing.org.