Shri Andal Alagar College of Engineering – SAACE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Shri Andal Alagar College of Engineering SAACE Admission 2018
Shri Andal Alagar College of Engineering invites admission application for UG and PG programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SAACE Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE )
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE )
- Mechanical Engineering ( MECH )
- Civil Engineering ( CIVIL )
- Information Technology ( IT )
- Biotechnology ( BT )
- Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE )
- Applied Electronics ( ECE )
- Manufacturing Engineering ( MECH )
- Power Electronics and Drives ( EEE )
SAACE Admission Eligibility 2018
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by Anna University to be considered for admission to any of the participating institutes of TNEA 2018. The list of criteria are mentioned below :
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu ( TN ) who have passed VIII – XII in the state can apply and needn’t enclose certificate of nativity.
- Candidates native to TN but who have passed VIII – XII in some other state must enclose nativity certificate.
- Children of Central Govenmnt Employees can also apply provided their parents have been working in TN for past five years.
- Candidates who have studied VIII – XII in the state of TN are eligible and don’t need to enclose Nativity Certificate.
Candidates need to have passed HSC or any equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The category – wise minimum aggregate % of marks required in the three subjects is given below :
|Category||Minimum % of marks in aggregate in PCM|
|Backward Class including Backward Class Muslims||45|
|MBC and DNC||40|
|SC / SCA / ST||40|
Age Limit :
Candidate who are applying to Marine Engineering mustn’t be older than 25 years on the last day of submission of online application deadline.
SAACE Admission Seats 2018
|S.No||Course Name||No of Seats|
|1||BE Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE )||120|
|2||BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( EEE )||60|
|3||BE Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE )||60|
|4||BE Mechanical Engineering ( MECH )||180|
|5||BE Civil Engineering ( CIVIL )||120|
|6||BTech Information Technology ( IT )||60|
|7||BTech Biotechnology ( BT )||60|
|8||ME Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE )||18|
|9||ME Applied Electronics ( ECE )||18|
|10||ME Manufacturing Engineering ( MECH )||18|
|11||ME Power Electronics and Drives ( EEE )||18|
SAACE Admission Application Form 2018
Shri Andal Alagar College of Engineering admission application form is available in the official website www.saace.ac.in.
How to apply
The application form of TNEA 2018 will be available only in online mode. After filling in the online registration of TNEA application form 2018, the candidate will have to send printout of the completed online application in person or by post to the following address :
Secretary, TNEA, Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025
Copies of the following documents should be submitted along with the application.
- SSLC Marksheet or equivalent HSC Marksheet or equivalent Transfer and Conduct Certificates Community Certificate Nativity Certificate
SAACE Selection Procedure 2018
Admission is made through
- Government Quota
- Management Quota
- NRI Quota
Government Quota : Admission is made through counseling by Tamilnadu Engineering Admission. For which the candidate has apply for counseling to the secretary Tamilnadu Engineering Admission.
Management Quota : Admission is made through counseling by Tamilnadu Engineering Admission. For which the candidate has apply for counseling to the secretary Tamilnadu Engineering Admission.
NRI Quota : Those candidates whose parent are in abroad can apply and get admission under this Quota on merit basis.
SAACE Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Start of Online Registration||First week of May, 2018|
|2||Deadline for completing Online Registration||Last week of May, 2018|
|3||Last date to submit filled-in Online Applications||First week of June, 2018|
|4||Assigning of Random Number||Third week of June, 2018|
|5||Declaration of Rank List||Fourth week of June, 2018|
|6||Counselling starts||Last week of June, 2018|
Shri Andal Alagar College of Engineering,
Chennai – Theni Hwy,
Mamandur, Tamil Nadu 603111, India,
Phone No. : 044 – 27565662,
Fax : 044 – 2756 5666,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.saace.ac.in.