Shri C.B. Guttal Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CBGAMC Admission 2019
Shri C.B. Guttal Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital invites applications for admission to BAMS Degree Courses for 2019
CBGAMC Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates who have passed PUC Examination of the PUC education board, Bangalore or any other examination recognized as equivalent therein with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects with not less than 50% of marks in the aggregate of the relevant science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) of the second year PUC examination only are eligible. Preference will be given to candidates knowing Sanskrit.
- The candidates who have passed the B.Sc part 1 degree examination of any university or equivalent examination recognized by statutory universities or boards with science subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate are eligible for admission to 1st BAMS course provided the candidate has passed the PUC examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as one of the languages.
- The candidates who have passed the B.Sc degree examination of any university in India or recognized as equivalent there to with any three science subjects with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate are eligible to BAMS course. Provided they have passed in deficient science subject( s ) namely Physics, Chemistry or Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) and English as one of the languages at the pre-university or B.Sc. part 1 level.
Note: Minimum eligibility marks for SC / ST and OBC students of Karnataka state only is 40% in PCB.
- The candidate should complete 17 years by 31st December of the year.
CBGAMC Admission Seats 2019
- Total intake of 50 students per year for BAMS course is permitted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences, Bangalore, and approved by CCIM, Dept. of AYUSH, New Delhi. 40 students are admitted in management quota and 10 students are allotted by Govt of Karnataka through CET.
CBGAMC Admission Application Form 2019
- CBGAMC Admission Application Form available at the official website www.cbguttalamc.in
Shri C.B. Guttal Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital,
Shri R.F.Neeralakatti educational campus,
Garag road, Mummigatti,