Shri Krishnaa College of Engineering & Technology – SKCET Puducherry Admission 2019Admission Notification »
SKCET Puducherry Admission 2019
Shri Krishnaa College of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG, PG program for the academic year 2019.
SKCET Puducherry Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Information Technology
SKCET Puducherry Admission Eligibility 2019
BE / B.Tech Courses
- Candidate should have 10, +2 Curriculum with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as three compulsory subjects.
ME, MCA, MBA
- Candidate should have Under-Graduate Degree Examination as per the Tamil Nadu Common Admission (TANCA).
SKCET Puducherry Admission Application Form 2019
- SKCET Puducherry Admission application form is available in the official website www.skcet.in.
- Applicant may obtain the prospectus and application form in person from the college campus.
- Duly-filled applications must be sent by registered post or submitted in person to the college office.
- Along with the duly filled-in applications, candidate must attach the photocopies of the following documents:
- 10, +2 and 10th mark sheet
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- UG degree certificates
- TNEA/TANCA Rank certificates (if applicable)
- Other relevant certificates.
SKCET Puducherry Admission Selection Procedure 2019
BE / B.Tech
- Through merit upon the qualifying examination followed by TNEA Counselling.
ME, MCA, MBA
- Entrance-Based followed by the Counselling
SKCET Puducherry Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||TANCET Application Form Starts||02nd April, 2019|
|2||TNEA Application Form||3rd May, 2019 - 2nd June, 2019|
|3||TANCET Exam Date||19th - 20th May, 2019|
Shri Krishnaa College of Engineering & Technology,
Puducherry – 605 501, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 413 – 2680616,
Fax : + 91 – 413 – 2680617,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.skcet.in.