Shri Ram College of Commerce – SRCC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SRCC Admission 2019
Shri Ram College of Commerce offers admission to two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations of the University of Delhi for the academic batch of 2019
SRCC GBO Admission Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University with 50% marks. Candidates belonging to OHC, SC, ST & PwD categories are eligible for 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility for admission.
- Candidates who are appearing in final semester / year of their undergraduate degree programme are eligible to take the test, however, admission will be granted only to those eligible / shortlisted candidates.
SRCC GBO Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The on-line test will be in held in English language. Each component of the on-line test will have 40 questions with four multiple-choice answers.
- Candidates will have to mark one answer. Each question will carry 4 marks.
- Full marks will be awarded for the correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer. The duration of the Test will be of 2 hours.
SRCC GBO Application Form 2019
- All interested cndidates should apply online for Admission / Registration at the college website www.srccgbo.edu.in
- Candidates should submit appication on-line through college clicking tab “Admission to PG ” Diploma in GBO 2019 – 2021 batch at the home page of the website.
- The registration fee can be paid by using all Master and VISA Credit or Debit Card / through Net Banking.
- Candidates should carefully read Guidelines given in the Admission Portal before submitting on-line application.
- Candidates will be required to submit a registration/application fee of [rupee] 2,500/- ( for General OBC & Foreign National Category ) and [rupee] 1,500/- for ( SC, ST and PwD Categories. )
SRCC GBO Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the course is based on objective type On-line Test and Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- After declaration of result of the On-line Test, shortlisted candidates on the basis of merit will be invited for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( GDPI ) in each category. Candidates with aggregate negative marking in the On-line Test will not be eligible for the GDPI. Appearing in GDPI is a mandatory requirement for consideration of candidate in the Final merit list.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidate in the on-line test and GDPI. The on-line test will have 75% weightage and GDPI shall have 25% weightage, of which GD shall have a weightage of 10% and PI shall have a weightage of 15%.
Test Component and Details :
- The online test comprises of the following components.
- English Comprehension & Language Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Candidates will participate in the exercise on topics of current affairs / awareness.
Personal Interview :
- Candidates will be evaluated on the parameters like personality, communication skills and general subject knowledge in management and international business.
SRRC GBO Entrance Centres 2019
SRCC GBO Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of opening of application form||Last week of December, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of application form||Last week of January, 2019|
|3||Issuance of SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card||Last week of February, 2019|
|4||SRCC GBO 2019 exam date||01st week of March, 2019|
|5||Declaration of Result||04th week of March 2019|