2014 Admission in Shri Shikshayatan College
11, Lord Sinha Road
Kolkata – 700 071,
Phone No. : + 91 ( 33 ) 2282 6033,
Tele Fax : + 91 ( 33 ) 2282 3025,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.shrishikshayatancollege.org.
Shri Shikshayatan College invites admission application for Bachelor of Education ( BEd ) Program 2014 – 2015.
Shri Shikshayatan College Admission Eligibility Criteria 2014 :
- Minimum required qualification MA / MSc or BA ( Hons.) / BSc (Hons.) :
Minimum Educational Qualification
|Biological Sciences||60% in Masters in any branches of Biology, life sciences and bioinformatics. Student with master in any branches of natural or computer sciences with interest in pursuing career in biology.|
|Chemical Sciences||60% in MSc or in an equialent dagree in Chemistry, Physics, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science, any one of the subject.|
|Physical Sciences||60% in MSc in Physics and allied fields or equivalent degree in BE / B.Tech / M.Tech|
|Mathematical Sciences||60% in MSc or in an equivalent degree in Mathematics.|
Shri Shikshayatan College Admission Criteria 2014 :
|Department||Specialization||Entry Qualifications||GATE / GPAT Exam||APPGECET Exam|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering||BE / B.Tech / AMIE in Chemical Engineering ( or ) AMCHE (OR) Equivalent with 50% aggregate in degree||CH||CH|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||BE / B.Tech in C.S.E / IT ( OR ) Equivalent with 50% aggregate in degree.||CS||CS|
|Civil Engineering||Environmental Engineering||BE / B.Tech / AMIE in civil Engineering ( or ) Equivalent with 50% aggregate in degree.||CE||CE|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||Instrumentation And Control Engineering||BE / B.Tech / AMIE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Biochemical Engineering ( or ) AMIETE ( OR ) equivalent. With 50% aggregate in degree.||IN|
|Power Systems||BE / B.Tech / AMIE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Equivalent with 50% aggregate in degree||EE||EE|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Communication Systems||BE / B.Tech / AMIE in Electronics and Communication Engineering ( or ) AMIETE ( OR ) Equivalent with 50% aggregate in degree.||EC||EC|
|Mechanical Engineering||Industrial Engineering||BE / B.Tech / AMIE in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / industrial and production engineering ( or ) Equivalent with 50% aggregate in degree.||ME|
|Production Engineering||BE/B.Tech/AMIE in Mechanical|
Engineering/ industrial and production engineering/ Metallurgy (or) Equivalent with
50% aggregate in degree.
Shri Shikshayatan College Admission Selection Procedure 2014 :
- The candidate must select two method subjects are as follows :
- The first method subject should be the one which was studied as an honours subject at UG level or Masters level.
- The second method subject should be one of the elective subjects studied at the UG level.
- Graduates with Philosophy, Sociology, Political Science, Education, Sanskrit, Bio-Science and Commerce are not eligible in our college.
- Those who wish to take up English as a Method Subject will have to be a graduate with English Hons. Or M.A. in English and will have to sit for a test.
- Subjects offered are as follows :
Any two of the following subjects of Teaching :
(a) Bengali (b) Hindi (c) English (d) Geography (e) History (f) Mathematics (g) Economics (h) Work Education.
Shri Shikshayatan College Admission Application Form 2014 :
- Shri Shikshayatan College admission application form can be Downloaded from Shri Shikshayatan College Website : www.shrishikshayatancollege.org.
- Send Completed Shri Shikshayatan College admission application along with a D.D. / P.O. of 500/-, for
SC / ST of West Bengal origin 250/- in favour of “Shri Shikshayatan College”, payable at Kolkata.
Important Dates for Shri Shikshayatan College Admission 2014 :
- 19th March, 2014 (Wednesday) between 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- 20th March, 2014 (Thursday) between 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. at the College.
- Only Female candidates are eligible.