Sidvin School of Business AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Sidvin School of Business Admission 2018
Sidvin School of Business invites admission application for UG, PG and PG Diploma Regular and Part – Time programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Sidvin School of Business Admission Courses Offered 2018
Bangalore University – Regular
Mysore University – Regular
- MBA + PGDIBO
Part Time Programmes
- CAT – ICWAI
- CA – CPT Common Proficiency Test
Sidvin School of Business Admission Eligibility 2018
- A Degree from a recognized university. ( Applicants waiting for their final year results may also apply. However, such students will be given provisional admission confirmation would be subject to the submission of their final marks sheet ).
A Test Score
- We accept scores of MAT / CAT / XAT / ATMA / JCCAT AND all management admission tests to ensure that there is no discrimination of applicants based on the test they have taken and to ensure equal opportunity for all well-qualified students to be in the programme. An applicant who has not taken any one of these tests is required to take the SIDVIN School of Business Test, which will be administered to the applicants on the day of personal interview.
- Personal / Telephonic
Sidvin School of Business Admission Application Form 2018
Sidvin School of Business admission application form is available in the official website www.sidvin.ac.in.
Step 1 : Apply Directly
Please complete the application form ( Available for download ), attach all the academics, and mail it to our Admissions office in Bangalore. OR
Step 2 : Apply online
Once the candidates completed application is submitted, our admissions manger will get in touch with the candidate to take his registration for personal / telephonic interview. Personal Interviews will be conducted at various locations in India. He may also contact our Admissions Hotlines to know whether interviews will be conducted in his city or to schedule telephonic interviews. Those who would like to take interviews at Bangalore campus may walk – in with prior appointments. Appointments may be taken by calling our admissions hotline 09986699471 or emailing us email@example.com
All the applicants are advised to check the application for its completeness. Ensure that the application packet includes the following :
- 10th Standard Certificate
- 12th Standard Certificate
- Degree mark sheets for all years / semesters / trimesters. ( Consolidated mark sheet is not acceptable )
- Degree Certificate ( Provisional / Official ), if available
- Copy of the test score ( if applicable )
Sidvin School of Business Selection Procedure 2018
Criteria For Admission
- Academic performance
- Entrance test score
- Performance in the Interview
- Prior work experience
- Commitment and inclination to excel
SIDVIN School of Business Management,
#24,100 Feet Ring Road,
Opp.Kamakya Bus Stop,
Banashankari III Stage,
Phone No. : +91-80-26799571,
Fax : +91-80-26698225,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sidvin.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.