SIES Graduate School of Technology – SIESGST Admission 2019
SIES Graduate School of Technology SIESGST Admission 2019
SIES Graduate School of Technology invites admission application for BE program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SIESGST Admission Courses Offered 2019
BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Printing and Packaging Technology
- Information Technology
SIESGST Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have a pass at the 10+2 level from the Science stream with PCM background from a recognized board in the country.
- Appearance in JEE is mandatory.
SIESGST Admission Application Form 2019
SIESGST Admission application form is available in the official website www.siesgst.edu.in.
How to apply
Candidates seeking admission may do so by following the steps given below :
- A notification will be released by the IIT following which the application forms will be officially released.
- The registration link will be available at the official JEE website.
- Candidates must submit the duly filled – in form along with photograph and photocopies of marksheets within the stipulated time.
- Online payment of the application fee, generally between [rupee] 100/- and [rupee] 500/-, can be done through Net Banking.
- The application fee of [rupee] 700/- ( [rupee] 500/- for reserved categories ) must be submitted to acquire the Application Kit.
- The kit contains an application ID and password, which can be used to access the form from the official website stated in the kit.
- The form must be duly filled – in, clearly stating qualifications and work experience, and must be submitted along with all required photocopies of original documents.
SIESGST Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is through JEE score / rank
SIESGST Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||JEE Advanced Application Start Date||2nd May, 2019|
|2||JEE Advanced Application End Date||8th May, 2019|
|3||JEE Advanced Exam Date||20th May, 2019|
SIES Graduate School of Technology,
Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswati Vidyapuram,
Sector – V, Nerul,
Navi Mumbai – 400 706,
Phone No. : 022 – 61082400,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.siesgst.edu.in.