2012 Admission in Sigma College of Architecture ( SICARCH )
Moododu, Anducode Post,
Tamilnadu – 629 168, India,
Mobile No. : 094433 70072,
Phone No. : 04651 209028,
Fax : 04651 274469,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sicarch.com.
Sigma College of Architecture invites admission application for 5 Years Bachelor of Architecture ( BArch ) program 2012.
SICARCH Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- Any candidates having 50% marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject only are eligible for admission to BArch Course.
SICARCH Admission Selection Procedure 2012 :
- Equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject and have achieved 40% score in NATA, i.e. at least 80 / 200, for consideration of admission into first year of 5 year BArch Degree Course.
- Competent Authority For Admission : The admissions shall be carried out by the Competent Authority i.e. Government or University, based on the marks obtained in NATA and the qualifying examinations in the ratio of 50:50.
- NATA Dates : NATA test shall commence from 15th March, 2012 and can be given on any working day till 31st August, 2012 at designated Test Centers.
- Register for the NATA : The Registration Form duly filled in should be submitted to test center where you wish to take the test and seek registration and appointment. On successful registration and grating of appointment, an Appointment voucher is issued to the candidate by the Test center.
NATA Test :
The test is in two parts. A paper based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
- Drawing Test – 100 marks :
This is a two hour paper where candidate has to attempt three questions.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test – 100 marks :
This is online test for one hour where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions.
- The College Trust ( Sigma Educational and Charitable Trust ) will set apart fixed amount every year to offer scholarships to students with high academic record, and those with athletic or artistic talent. Scholarship will be also available to students from underrepresented groups and those who demonstrate financial need.
- Also every year the college will give admissions under management quota to top ranking students from poor families in Kanyakumari District. These students will not be charged tuition fees and hostel charges.