Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University – SOA University Admission 2017
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) Programme for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
SOA University PhD Disciplines
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Centre of Excellence Theoretical & Mathematical Sciences, Mathematics, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Hotel Management, Medical Science, Pharmaceutical sciences, Centre of biotechnology, Dental science, Library & information sciences, Centre for Biomechanics, Law
SOA University PhD Admission 2017 Eligibility
The minimum qualification required for admission to PhD program in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities and Social Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Medical Science, Dental Sciences, Nursing and Hotel Management, Law is one of the following :
- M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Pharma. / M.Phil / MHMCT / MHA / MHM / MTTM / LLM / MD / MS / MDS / M.Sc. ( Nursing ) or equivalent in relevant discipline with a minimum of 6.75 CGPA in a 10 point scale or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Pharm. / MCA or equivalent in relevant discipline with CGPA of 7.75 or70 percent and above marks in aggregate and one publication in a reputed National Journal and one in reputed International Journal and minimum work experience of 2 years.
- Scientist or researcher from National Laboratories / industry and more than 10 years of research experience, two papers Publications ( One in National Journal and one in International Journal ) with 6.75 CGPA or 60 percent in aggregate.
- MBBS ( Medical Science with 6.25 CGPA or 55 percent of marks in aggregate. M. Sc. / M. Phil in Clinical Psychology with 6.75 CGPA or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- BDS ( Dental Science ) with CGPA 6.75 or 60 percent marks in aggregate.
- M.Sc. In Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biotechnology and other related disciplines with CGPA 6.75 or 60 percent marks in aggregate.
- M.A. in English / Economics / Library and Information Science / Literature with CGPA 6.25 or 55 percent of marks.
- MBA / PGDM / ( AICTE approved ) / M. Com. / MA in Economics/ PMIR/ M. Tech industrial Engg. / Public administration, with 6.75 CGPA or 60 percent in aggregate. ( Only for Business Administration )
SOA University PhD Admission Process 2017
Candidates will have to qualify through a written test and personal interview of the shortlisted candidates.
SOA University PhD Admission 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can Apply online for Phd admission at SOA University website : www.soauniversity.ac.in.
- After submission of the form; please check your email ( as entered in the application form ) for application copy.
- Download your application copy and take the print out of the application form which has been send to your mail.
- Duly filled SOA University Phd admission application form post by sent to the following address :
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed University,
Institute of Technical Education and Research ( Campus ),
Jagamara Post, Khandagiri,
Odisha – 751 030.
SOA University PhD Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date for Submission of Application||10th July, 2017|
|2||Dates for Written Tests & Interview||21st July, 2017 & 22nd July, 2017|
ITER Campus, PO – Khandagiri,
Bhubaneswar – 751 030,
Telephone No. : 0674 – 2350181,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.soauniversity.ac.in