Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University – SOA University Law AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SOA University Law Admission 2019
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University invites application for admission to Law for the academic session 2019.
SOA University Admission 2018 Eligibility
- For admission to all the Undergraduate courses in law, candidate must have passed the 10+2Examination or equivalent examination in any stream with minimum 45% marks for General Category, 42% marks for OBC Category and 40% marks for SC/ST Category.
- Candidate must have passed or should be appearing in the final examination for the Bachelor’s Degree in Law or studied Integrated Law Course or equivalent thereof, from any recognized University, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
SOA University Admission Seats 2019
- 15% and 7.5% seats in all programmes are reserved respectively for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe by birth (not by marriage or adoption). SC/ST candidates from Odisha who are staying outside the state have to produce SC/ST certificate from the competent authority of Odisha State during counselling.
- 30% of seats under each category for all the programmes are reserved for women candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped (PH) candidates.
SOA University Admission Application Form 2019
- SOA University PhD Admission Application Form available at the official website www.soa.ac.in.
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the tab for online application form. You must fill in your Name, Date of Birth, Email id and Mobile number.
- Step 2: You will receive an OTP on your mobile number after filling the above mentioned information. You must enter the OTP to proceed to the Application Form.
- Step 3: Fill in the Form with the required personal and educational details.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature. Your photograph should be recent colour passport size photograph.
- Step 5: Submit your Application Form by clicking on the “Final Submission” tab.
- Step 6: Download your Application Copy and take a print out of the application form for future reference. The application form will be sent to your email inbox as well.
- The acknowledgement for the receipt of the SAAT application will be intimated to your Email-Id and Mobile Number through SMS.
- Step 1: Register yourself on the CLAT official website.
- Step 2: Fill your personal, academics and other details as mentioned in the form.
- Step 3: Upload the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- recent passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in JPG format
- signature of JPG format within 100kb of size
- Latest Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Certificate of impairment for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and Declaration by the Scribe in the prescribed format
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Step 4: CLAT Application fees: You must make the payment of application form fees of ₹ 4000 for General Category and ₹ 3500 for Reserved Category online through Debit/ Credit Card.
- Step 5: You should then finally “Submit” your Application Form online only. This completes your registration process.
SOA University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
For all the Programmes
- You will be selected on the basis of either SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) Examination or CLAT Examination orLaw School Admission Test India (LSAT -India).
- The paper will have objective type questions. The number of questions will have a total of 180 questions. Each question shall have four probable answers with only one correct answer. Every correct answer shall carry four marks. There will also be negative marking wherein each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of one mark. Each un-answered question will carry zero mark.
- Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT) is conducted for both Under-graduate and Post-graduate courses at an all-India level. The Test will consist of objective type questions and will be of 2 hours’ duration. The test will carry a maximum of 200 marks. If more than one candidate gets the same rank in the merit list, the order of priority for the selection of the candidate against the available vacancies will be strictly based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
SOA University Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||02nd February - 16th April , 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||22nd - 25th April, 2019|
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University,
ITER Campus, PO – Khandagiri,
Bhubaneswar – 751 030,
Telephone No. : 0674 – 2350181,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.soa.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.