Silicon Institute of Technology Sambalpur – SIT Sambalpur Admission 2019
SIT Admission 2019
Silicon Institute of Technology Sambalpur invites admission application for Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program 2019.
- Computer Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Communications Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SIT Sambalpur Admission Eligibility 2019
BTech ( Regular )
- Studied Science at 10+2 level from CBSE / ICSE or recognized board.
BTech ( Lateral Entry )
- Diploma in Engineering / +3 Sc. with 45% minimum marks for general category and 40% for SC / ST
SIT Sambalpur Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- SIT Sambalpur admission application form will be available at the website silicon.ac.in.
- Visit the official website of the institute
- Click on the “Registration and Counseling (B.Tech)”
- Click on the “New Candidate Registration” button present in the new window that has come up.
- Click on “I Agree” after reading the terms and conditions.
- Select B.Tech as the course from the window.
- Fill the necessary details in the form.
- The application fee is INR 450 and can be paid online through Net Banking or can be paid through e-challan by depositing fee at State Bank of India (State Bank Collect).
Required documents are
- JEE Main Score Card/ Rank Card
- OJEE Online registration slip
- OJEE online/offline payment slip
- Proof of date of birth – HSC or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth
- Marks Sheet for 10, + 2 Mark Sheet
- Pass certificate of 10, +2 or equivalent
- Original SC/ST certificate by birth state of Odisha if applicable
- Income Certificate for TFW candidates for if applicable
- Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Govt. Of Odisha, if applicable
- Original certificate of Ex-Serviceman from Rajya Sainik Board if applicable
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract (OL) category if applicable
- Medical Certificate for PC Candidates if applicable
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha
- Women candidates must also submit the Resident/Nativity Certificate from concerned Revenue Officer not below than Tahsildar if applying for reservation
SIT Sambalpur Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- For admission into 1st year B.Tech programme a student has to appear Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE-Main ) conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- 2nd Year B. Tech. ( Lateral Entry ) students can get admission based on the merit list of Orissa Joint Entrance Examination ( OJEE ).
SIT Sambalpur Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( OJEE )||30th January, 2019 - 27th March, 2019|
|2||Application Form ( JEE Main )||1st December, 2018 - 1st January, 2019|
|3||Entrance Exam Date ( OJEE )||13th May, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam Date ( JEE Main )||8th April, 2019 (Offline) & 15th – 16th April, 2019 (Online)|
Silicon West, Sason,
Sambalpur – 768 200,
Mobile No. : 9437030555,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : silicon.ac.in.