Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology – SSUET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SSUET Karachi Admissions 2019
Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology invites admission application for UG program for the academic year 2019.
Faculty of Engineering & Architecture
- BS in Bio medical Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronic Engineering
- BS in Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor in Architecture
Faculty of Basic & Applied Sciences
- BS in Bioinformatics
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration
SSUET Karachi Admission Eligibility 2019
- Minimum marks obtained in HSC / Equivalent examination
- For admission in any Programme of Faculty of Engineering & Architecture 60% ( SIXTY PERCENT ) of the aggregate marks.
- For admission in any Programme of Faculty of Basic & Applied Sciences 50% ( FIFTY PERCENT ) of the aggregate marks.
- Combination of courses at the level of HSC / Equivalent Examination.
- With combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics eligible for all Programmes.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science eligible for Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering & Information Technology.
- With combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology eligible for Biomedical Engineering.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science eligible for Bioinformatics & Architecture.
- Applicant possessing Diploma of Associate Engineering with minimum 60% ( Sixty Percent ) of the total marks are eligible against reserved seats in relevant discipline.
- For Bachelor of Business Administration Separate admission notice and prospectus will be issued for details please visit university website.
- Grace Marks will not be considered to determine eligibility.
SSUET Karachi Admission Application Form 2019
- SSUET Karachi Admission application form is available at the official website www.ssuet.edu.pk
- Candidates for admission must submit their applications neatly completed in all respects.
- The Prospectus and Application Form ( Form – 1 ) can be obtained from the prescribed branches of the Banks on payment of ₹ 3,600/- ( Rupees : Three Thousand & Six Hundred ) Plus ₹ 200/- as TCS Processing charges.
- The candidate applying for admission must attach attested copies of the following documents :
- Matriculation ( SSC ) Certificate and Marks Sheet / O – level Mark Sheet.
- Intermediate ( HSC ) Marks Sheet / A – level Mark Sheet.
- Copy of CNIC of candidate or Parent in case it is not been issued to the candidate.
- Equivalence Certificate from IBCC required.
- Original document should not be attached.
- Application Form and the documents attached to it shall not be returned.
- Incomplete Application shall not be considered.
- The Application shall be rejected in case the candidate is found guilty of any suppression or misrepresentation of material facts. In case at any stage it is found that the documents on the basis of which admission was granted are forged / tempered, the admission will be cancelled and the fee paid shall be forfeited. The University reserves the right for legal action also.
SSUET Karachi Selection Procedure 2019
- The candidates eligible for admission shall be selected for admission on the basis of selection criteria formulated by the Admission Committee.
- The selection criteria shall be based on Written admission Test, Performance in previous examinations and Interviews strictly on merit.
Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology,
Main University Road, Karachi – 75300, Pakistan,
Telephone No. : + 92 21 3498 – 8000,
Fax : + 92 21 3498238,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ssuet.edu.pk
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.