SKR Engineering College – SKREC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SKR Engineering College – SKREC Admission 2018
SKR Engineering College invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2018
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- B.E – Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E – Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E – Mechanical Engineering
- B.E – Civil Engineering
- B.E – Mechatronics
- B.Tech – Information Technology
SKREC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
BE / B.Tech
- The Candidates should have passed the twelth Standard of Tamil Nadu, HSC or an equivalent examination. For all the courses offered, eligibility is prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
BE / B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Provision exists for admission of Diploma holders to direct II Year BE / BTech degree program under the Lateral Entry Scheme. The candidate should have passed the Diploma Examination of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or an Equivalent Examination.
- Science graduates ( BSc, – Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry ) are also eligible for Lateral Entry Scheme.
SKREC Admission Application Form 2018
- SKREC Admission Application Form available at the official website skrec.org
SKR Engineering College
Poonamallee, Chennai – 600 123,
Phone No. : 044 – 26493385,
Email : skrenggc @yahoo.co.in,
Website : skrec.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.