Smolensk State Medical Academy AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Smolensk State Medical Academy Admission 2018
Smolensk State Medical Academy invites application for admission to MBBS Course for the academic session 2018.
Smolensk State Medical Academy Admission 2018 Eligibility
Minimum qualification required to get admission in MBBS in SSMU is mentioned below
- The candidate must complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- He / she must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination of regulation 4.
Smolensk State Medical Academy Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website www.ssmu.co.in.
- Below is the list of documents required to be submitted along with the application form
- Mark sheet of 10+2 in original and 3 notary attested copies.
- Secondary certificate stating date of birth in original and 3 notary attested copies.
- Passport size 20 coloured photographs.
- A recent AIDS test report.
- A valid Indian passport.
- After the documentation is accepted by the university, the student will get an approval notice.
- Once the student gets the approval confirmation from university, he / she can apply for visa in the Russian Embassy.
- The students fly to Moscow in batches. On arrival at Moscow airport, the students are provided with full assistance from the consultant representatives.
Smolensk State Medical Academy Admission 2018 Selection Process
- The process of admission in MBBS in Smolensk State Medical University is very simple. No entrance examination is required for getting admission in SSMU.
- The candidate applying for admission in MBBS in SSMU must be above 17 years of age and must have completed 12th standard with Physics, chemistry and biology with a minimum percentage of 50.
- The candidate needs to complete the required documentation.
- The documents required to apply for admission in Smolensk State Medical University are listed below
- Application form.
- Notarized Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Notary attested copy of birth certificate.
- Medical certificate with all necessary laboratory test results including AIDS test.
- Copy of national passport.
- 12 personal passport-sized photographs. ( matt paper )
DR. Alok Aeron ( Foreign Adviser to Chancellor ),
Phone No. : 0 – 9828300000,
Website : www.ssmu.co.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.