SNDT Women’s University Mumbai PG AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SNDT Women’s University Mumbai PG Admission 2019
S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Post Graduate Department of Computer Science invites application for admission to the following academic courses 2019
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications ( 3 Years )
- M.Sc. ( CS ) – Master of Science ( Computer Science ) ( 2 Years )
SNDT University PG Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate can get admission according to MAH-MCA-CET score as per DTE norms.
M.Sc. ( CS )
- Candidate must be science graduate in BSc. ( Physics ), BSc. ( Maths. ), BSc ( Elect. ), BSc.( IT ), B.Sc.( CS ) or BCA or any engineering graduate in allied subject from recognized university with not less than 50% of marks for open category and 45% for reserved category.
- Candidate must pass mathematics at +2 levels or must study at graduation level.
SNDT University PG Admission Seats 2019
- MCA – 60 Seats
- M.Sc. ( CS ) – 60 Seats
SNDT University Admission Application Form 2019
- SNDT University admission application form available at the official website : sndt.ac.in
- Candidates have to send application form along with all the documents at the following address
S.N.D.T. Women’s University,
Santacruz, Mumbai 400 049.
For Online registration
- Candidate has to open the university portal and register himself / herself.
- After registration candidate receives username and password on his email ID and mobile no.
- Candidate can verify the registration and change his / her password.
- After that candidate starts filling online application form and upload his / her photo and signature, personal details, contact, correspondence, reservation and educational details.
- Candidate prints eSuvidha kit and enters confirmation code in the system.
- Then candidates can select the course from list of first year courses available and selects affiliated college which is running the course.
- Then candidate select the required document to be attached with application and takes printout of the form and attached the required documents.
- At the end candidate purchases the prospectus of the college and submit application form and required documents in college.
- Leaving Certificate ( photo copy )
- An attested photocopy of last qualifying mark sheet
- The attested passing certificate issued by the board or University
- Original Migration Certificate or Original transfer Certificate
- Provisional eligibility Certificate given by this University
- Certificate regarding the change of name after marriage or for any reason.
SNDT University PG Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidate in MCA programme is as per DTE rules
- Selection of the candidate in M.Sc (CS), programme is as per merit basis.
SNDT University PG Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for submission of Application Form||2nd July to 21st July, 2019|
P.G. Dept. of Computer Science,
S.N.D.T. Women’s University,
UMIT Blng. 4th Floor. Juhu Tara Road,
Santacruz ( W ), Mumbai – 400 049,
Telephone No. : 022 – 26605127,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : sndt.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.