SNES Institute of Management Studies and Research – SNES IMSAR Admission 2019
SNES IMSAR Admission 2019
SNES Institute of Management Studies and Research invites admission application for MBA program for the academic year 2019.
SNES IMSAR Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have passed any bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks from University of Calicut or any other university or institute recognized by the UGC or AICTE. If you have a bachelor’s degree from School of Distance Education, University of Calicut, then you are also eligible for MBA programme admission.
SNES IMSAR Application Form 2019
- SNES IMSAR application form is available in the official website snesimsar.org
- For General Candidates: [rupee] 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: [rupee] 167/-
SNES IMSAR Selection Procedure 2019
- The admission to the MBA programme shall be made on the basis of the score in the entrance test called KMAT Kerala or CAT / CMAT conducted by the All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE ) /MAT, the marks of the Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
SNES IMSAR Important Dates 2019
|1||Advertisement / Issuance of Notification||07th June, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of Application||20th June, 2019|
|3||Provisional list||21st July, 2019|
|4||Admission||25th - 26th July, 2019|
SNES Institute of Management Studies and Research,
Telephone No : 0495 – 2802022, 2802021,
Mobile : + 91 9496939922, + 91 9447154114,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : snesimsar.org