SNES Institute of Management Studies and Research – SNES IMSAR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SNES IMSAR Admission 2019
SNES Institute of Management Studies and Research invites admission application for MBA program for the academic year 2019.
SNES IMSAR Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have passed any bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks from University of Calicut or any other university or institute recognized by the UGC or AICTE. If you have a bachelor’s degree from School of Distance Education, University of Calicut, then you are also eligible for MBA programme admission.
SNES IMSAR Application Form 2019
- SNES IMSAR application form is available in the official website snesimsar.org
- For General Candidates: ₹ 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 167/-
SNES IMSAR Selection Procedure 2019
- The admission to the MBA programme shall be made on the basis of the score in the entrance test called KMAT Kerala or CAT / CMAT conducted by the All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE ) /MAT, the marks of the Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
SNES IMSAR Important Dates 2019
|1||Advertisement / Issuance of Notification||07th June, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of Application||20th June, 2019|
|3||Provisional list||21st July, 2019|
|4||Admission||25th - 26th July, 2019|
SNES Institute of Management Studies and Research,
Telephone No : 0495 – 2802022, 2802021,
Mobile : + 91 9496939922, + 91 9447154114,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : snesimsar.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.