SNMV Institute of Management – SNMVIM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SNMV Institute of Management ( SNMVIM )
SNMV College of Arts and Science
( Approved by AICTE, Government of Tamil Nadu & Affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore )
Shri Gambhirmal Bafna Nagar,
Coimbatore – 641 050,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2610893 / 894 / 895,
Fax : 0422 – 2610433,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.snmv.ac.in.
SNMV Institute of Management invites application for admission to the MBA Program ( Bharathiar University 2 Years Full – Time ).
SNMV Institute of Management Counselling Code : 415.
SNMVIM MBA Eligibility 2011 :
- Any degree with 50% marks with a valid score in CAT / MAT / CET / TANCET.
SNMV Institute of Management Selection Procedure 2011 :
- Selection is based on the performance in Group Discussion
and interview at the college.
SNMV Institute Management Admission Procedure 2011 :
- SNMVIM is as per Bharathiar University and A.I.C.T.E norms.
SNMV Institute of Management Admission is “No Donation, No Capitation”.
- Fully A/C Campus , Wi – Fi connectivity.
- Summer internships Experienced Faculty.
- Excellent Library with a large collection of books, Journals, periodicals, CD ROM, Mufti media Pc’s with connectivity.
- Computer lab with state of art Technology.
- 100% Placement in companies of repute for deserving candidates.
- Opportunity to learn from the industry – Guest lectures, CEO Speak, Industry Institute Interaction.
- Opportunity for students to work on Industry Training and consulting. Pre – Placement Training-Training on soft skills.
- Outbound Training Programs to foster leadership and team building skills.
- Separate Hostel (with Mess) facilities for Boys and Girls with good ambience and pleasant atmosphere.
- Transport Facilities from Ukkadam, Aarvee Hotels & Malumachampatti.
- University 1 & 4 rank from our Institution – May 2010.
- Value Added Programs for enhancement of leadership skills, Motivation, Interpersonal effectiveness, Executive Development Initiatives and Team Building Exercises.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.