S.N.R. Sons College Admission 2019
SNR Sons College Admission 2019
SNR Sons College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Research and Career Oriented Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SNR Sons College Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BCom – Bachelor of Commerce
- BA – Bachelor of Arts
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BSc – Bachelor of Science
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
- MSc – Master of Science
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MCom – Master of Commerce
- MSW – Master of Social Work
- MA – Master of Arts
- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy
- MPhil – Master of Philosophy
Career Oriented Courses
- Retail Management, Cyber Law and Security, Advance Computing, Big Data Analytics, Internet of Things, Computer Hardware Maintenance, Client Server Technology, Mobile Application Development, E – Filing, Sales Promotion Management, Tax Procedure and Practices, Foreign Trade Procedures and Practices, Servicing of Home and Office Appliances, Electronic Equipment Maintenance, Advanced Embedded System and Programming, Bakery and Confectionery, Tourism and Travel Management, Bioinformatics
SNR Sons College Admission Eligibility 2019
|B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.C.A. / B.Com. / B.Com. P.A. / B.Com C.A / B.B.M / B.B.M - C.A. / B.Sc. Catering Science & Hotel Management / B.Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Management.||A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination or any other Examination accepted as equivalent thereto by Bharathiar University.|
|B.Sc. Information Technology||A pass in +2 with Mathematics/Statistics or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto by Bharathiar University|
|B.Sc. Electronics and Communication System / B.Sc. Physics with Nano Technology||A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination with Group I or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto by Bharathiar University. ( or )
A pass in Group I or Group II or Vocational Group in Higher Secondary Examination with Mathematics or Physics or both as subject of study.
|B.Sc. Biotechnology||H.S.C. Passed with Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physics & Chemistry or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto by Bharathiar University.|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||A pass in B.Sc. Degree with Biology / Biochemistry / Chemistry with Biology ancillary Biotechnology / Biotechnology / B.F.S / Microbiology / Zoology / Botany / Plant Science / Plant Biotechnology / Animal Science / Animal Biotechnology / B. Pharm / Industrial Chemistry / Applied Microbiology / Medical Microbiology / Human Genetics / Medical Genetics / Molecular Biology / Genetics Technology / Environmental Science / Environment Biotechnology / Genetics Engineering / Bioinformatics / Plant Biology & Biotechnology / Animal Cell & Biotechnology / or Agriculture or M.B.B.S.|
|M.C.A ( Master of Computer Applications )||A pass with minimum 50% of marks in anyrecognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration (10+2+3/4 years pattern) in any discipline with core Mathematics (or) Business Mathematics at +2 level or a pass in any recognized Bachelor’s degree with 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or a pass in any recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects with Entrance Score as per AICTE Norms.|
|M.B.A. ( Master of Business Administration )||A pass with minimum 50% of marks in any UG Degree with Entrance Score as per AICTE Norms.|
|M.Sc. Electronics and Communication System / M.Sc. Applied Electronics with Specialization in VLSI System Design||B.Sc. Electronics or any other degree recognized as equivalent thereto by Bharathiar University.|
|M.Com. Finance & Computer Applications||B.Com. / B.Com.C.A. / B.B.M. / B.B.A. / Bank Management / B.C.S. / Computer Science / B.C.A. / Computer Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology / Computer Technology or any other degree recognized as equivalent thereto by Bharathiar University.|
|M.I.B. ( International Business )||Candidates should posses a degree of Bharathiar University or any other degree recognized as equivalent thereto by Bharathiar University.|
|M.Sc. Computer Science / M.Sc. Information Technology||B.Sc. Computer Science / B.Sc. Applied Science - Computer Technology / B.Sc. Information Technology / B.Sc Electronics with 50% of marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by Bharathiar University. A mere pass is enough in case of SC / ST Candidates.|
|M.S.W. ( Social Work )*||A pass in any Degree.|
|M.A. English *||B.A. English Literature / B.A. English Literature ( CA ) or Part - II English in UG level ( with four semesters ).|
|MPhil & PhD Programs ( Electronics / Computer Science / Bio Technology / Commerce Management Sciences / Mathematics / English and Tamil ).|
|PG Diploma Programs|
|PG Diploma in Aviation and Air Hostess Profession|
|PG Diploma in Retail Management|
* Subject to Bharathiar University Approval.
SNR Sons College Admission Application Form 2019
SNR Sons College admission application form is available in the official website www.srcas.ac.in.
How to apply
Candidates can apply for under graduation, post – graduation, Research and career oriented courses via offline mode by visiting the college campus in person. Respective application process 2019 is elaborated below step – wise :
- Candidates need to first fill the application form that they can get from the college.
- They need to make the application fee payment of [rupee] 100/- for graduate courses, [rupee] 325/- for MBA and MCA courses and [rupee] 175/- for the remaining Post – Graduate courses.
- Payment should be done in the form of either cash or Demand Draft drawn in the favour of SNR Sons College, payable at Coimbatore.
- They should enclose two Photostat copies of the following certificates :
- S.S.L.C. Book – First page and Mark Sheet ( two copies )
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Statement of marks ( Grades ) issued by the Higher Secondary Board or the University.
- Statement of marks, Provisional or degree examinations in Annamalai University, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and all other Universities other than Tamilnadu should produce eligibility certificate from the Bharathiar University before admission to any PG course in the college.
- Two stamp size photograph for I.D. Card.
- Application form for both M.Phil. and Ph.D. can be obtained from the Registrar of Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046.
- Once candidates are shortlisted and their names show up in the merit list, they need to visit the campus in person and submit the required semester fees.
SNR Sons College Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is through Merit in qualifying examination.
SNR Sons College Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||UG Courses Admission Start Date||13th July, 2019|
|2||UG Courses Admission End Date||22nd August, 2019|
|3||PG Courses Admission Start Date||28th July, 2019|
|4||PG Courses Admission End Date||16th September, 2019|
|5||Research courses Admission Start Date||25th August, 2019|
|6||Research courses Admission End Date||30th September, 2019|
|7||Career oriented courses Admission Start Date||22nd July, 2019|
|8||Career oriented courses Admission End Date||30th August, 2019|
SNR Sons College,
Bus Stop, Avinashi Road,
Nava India Rd, Peelamedu,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641006, India,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2562788,
Fax : 0422 – 2560387,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.srcas.ac.in.