SOA University BTech / Dual Degree AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SOA University BTech Admission 2019
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed University invites application for admission to the BTech programs for the academic year 2019.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SOA University BTech Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have passed or should be appearing at 10, +2 or equivalent Examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Computer Science / Information Technology / Biotechnology / Biology / Informatics / Statistics or any other subject as approved by appropriate authority, by securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in case of general category and 45% marks in case SC / ST / OBC category.
- Candidate should have passed in Diploma in Engineering / Technology with less than 60% marks in aggregate.
SOA University BTech Admission Seats 2019
- 15% and 7.5% seats in all programmes are reserved respectively for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe by birth ( not by marriage or adoption ). However, SC/ST candidates from Odisha who are staying outside the state have to produce SC /ST certificate from the competent authority of Odisha State during counselling.
- 30% of seats under each category for all the programmes are reserved for women candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped ( PH ) candidates for admission to engineering / technology / Medical / Dental / MBA / MCA / HMCT / Pharmacy / Nursing / Law / Biotechnology / Agriculture.
SOA University BTech Admission Application Form 2019
- SOA UniversityAdmission Application form available at the official website : www.soa.ac.in
- Step 1:You will first have to log in to the Application Form. You must fill in your Name, Date of Birth, Email id and Mobile number.
- Step 2:You will receive an OTP on your mobile number after filling the above mentioned information. You must enter the OTP to proceed to the Application Form.
- Step 3: You must fill in the Form with the required personal and educational details.
- Step 4: You should upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature. Your photograph should be recent colour passport size photograph
- Step 5: You should then submit your Application Form by clicking on the “Final Submission” tab
- Step 6:You must download your Application Copy and take the print out of the application form for future reference. The application form will be send to your mail.
- The acknowledgement for the receipt of the SAAT application will be intimated to your Email-Id and Mobile Number through SMS.
SOA University BTech Selection Procedure 2019
- SOA University BTech admission selection process is based on SAAT / JEE – Mains exam.
SOA University BTech Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||10th January - 12th April, 2019|
|2||Issue of Admit Card / Hall ticket||15th April, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||22nd - 25th April, 2019|
Bhubaneswar – 751 030,
Phone No. : + 91 – 674 – 2350216,
Mobile No. : 09437035916,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.soa.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.